Foids love being abused during sex

deathtochad

deathtochad

Silver
Women fall in love with men who can dominate them and cripple them with their dick. If you don't have the confidence to dominate a bitch in bed, you better learn

Seks aninda kizin bogazini sikmak 1638336
Tumblr inline p2fk7vskck1ucg8n5 250

Every girl I've fucked loves being choked, but some don't like slapping so you should ask them first. Or just surprise them and see how they react lmao

Every foid is a submissive slut, even if they act like a feminist irl. They're just looking for a man who they can be their true self around.

If you aren't degrading and abusing her in the sack she sees you as a beta. and she won't give you a bj/let you cum on her face, she isn't truly attracted to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, .👽., Salludon and 5 others
:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Her name is sasha grey i think

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
to test if she like it, grab her shoulder or arm hard when u fk her, if she like it, u can lightly slap her face and progressively harder, you dont have to ask

I want to abuse girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 1464 and FatJattMofo
LOL isn't that the Slut who licks toilets?

But yes you're absolutely right op. even the most 'innocent' girls deep down like to be abused by big dicked Chads.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Slapping a foids face would be nice

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and xit
If only I could test out that theory

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Tfw U look like an angry albanian who could do this to girls but only 5’8

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Framletgod
i want to slap a foids ass so hard a chunk of comes off with my hand

Tried doing that, got a “wtf” face in response and a slight kick to the stomach.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
That girl in Ukraine wanted to be strangled while I fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
“Yeahh, you like that? You fucking retard?”

Works every time.

Tried doing that, got a “wtf” face in response and a slight kick to the stomach.
Sorry bro it means your gook gf sees you as her beta and isnt aroused by you enough to let you get rough with her. Vanilla sex is ok but you haven't lived until she's crying and mascara is running down her face afterwards.

Sorry bro it means your gook gf sees you as her beta and isnt aroused by you enough to let you get rough with her. Vanilla sex is ok but you haven't lived until she's crying and mascara is running down her face afterwards.
Why would mascara run down her face if she takes off her makeup?

If she doesn't orgasm 5 seconds after you put it in then you're a failure of Man.