foids love scars on your face & body

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I have a lot of scars on my body, including my face and I've never had a single bad comment abt them in my life.

I have a tiny scar on my forehead and above my lip and a lot of foids have said it's hot throughout my life.
I also have a shit ton of scars on my back and arms and I've had girls licking them and rubbing them saying they're hot

Cutting yourself might actually be a halo ngl
so if you're depressed
cut
stop crying and start cutting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Alexios, RaidenJTR and 14 others
its only halo if ur strong MTN lol

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk, vilemaxx, Jova and 9 others
i need scars on my face, should i cut it or go to some professional ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, mvp2v1, Deleted member 52452 and 5 others
actually might work ogre maxxing just being full of scars and speaking with grunts and shit and being an ugly strong fuck innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Alexios, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
actually might work ogre maxxing just being full of scars and speaking with grunts and shit and being an ugly strong fuck innit
6'6 and 25 inch bideltoid minimum for ogremaxxing to be viable

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Alexios, thegiganigga and 2 others
I have a lot of scars on my body, including my face and I've never had a single bad comment abt them in my life.

I have a tiny scar on my forehead and above my lip and a lot of foids have said it's hot throughout my life.
I also have a shit ton of scars on my back and arms and I've had girls licking them and rubbing them saying they're hot

so if you're depressed
cut
because you're prob hot to begin with also if that's you in ur pfp it makes sense ur fucking chad

• +1
Reactions: Emanuel and PsychoDsk
i need scars on my face, should i cut it or go to some professional ?
just cut, when I was a kid I watched a badass movie where the actor had scars above his lip. I was 8 yrs old and thought damn that shit's badass so I went outside, got a sharp rock and started cutting above my lip :feelswhy:
I also have a fuck ton of cigarette burns on my hands bcs I saw daryl from TWD doing it on his hands and wanted to replicate him jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, RaidenJTR and BrahminBoss
just cut, when I was a kid I watched a badass movie where the actor had scars above his lip. I was 8 yrs old and thought damn that shit's badass so I went outside, got a sharp rock and started cutting above my lip :feelswhy:
I also have a fuck ton of cigarette burns on my hands bcs I saw daryl from TWD doing it on his hands and wanted to replicate him jfl
knife or what?

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, bradpittshairline, datboijj and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and BrahminBoss
lowkey me
I have that homeless war veteran pheno jfl

because you're prob hot to begin with also if that's you in ur pfp it makes sense ur fucking chad
yea but I wasn't last year. I had a buzzcut and too much acne and foids still loved the scars

i have some lidocaine should i apply it first?
no idea whats that but nazis used to put horse hair to the wound so it would be even more apparent

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and PsychoDsk
i have some lidocaine should i apply it first?
nah just cut
get one in your eyebrow too
I have to wait otherwise ppl will know I give myself scars on purpose JFL

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

so if you're depressed
cut
true

no idea whats that but nazis used to put horse hair to the wound so it would be even more apparent
yea I heard abt that shit too, high ranking officers getting the same scar
that's based af ngl

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Maybe some scars. I have a lot of acne scarring on my back, looks terrible

I have multiple very visible knife scars on my arm and upper body from when I was stabbed and I can say from experience it‘s a halo. When I want to brag, I tell the story.

The night I was stabbed, a girl even saw me bleeding on the street and drove me to hospital and gave me her number, a week later she asked for a date. I’m not joking, getting stabbed boosts your SMV extremely

yea thats what I need, fuck this gay male model skin

this mogs

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz, datboijj and PsychoDsk
BRB, cutting my face with a kitchen knife

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi and PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: bigseal
I have multiple very visible knife scars on my arm and upper body from when I was stabbed and I can say from experience it‘s a halo. When I want to brag, I tell the story.

The night I was stabbed, a girl even saw me bleeding on the street and drove me to hospital and gave me her number, a week later she asked for a date. I’m not joking, getting stabbed boosts your SMV extremely
yea fr
girls love shit like that

• JFL
Reactions: RaidenJTR

so if you're depressed
cut

new PSL god just dropped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, bradpittshairline, copemaxxeer and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and PsychoDsk
will they love my acne scars?