foids pay money to be with chad [brutal]

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
No chad in site

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
No chad in site
Why you guys always question if someone is a chad or not. This thread is about that women pay money to be with the most attractive men not if hes chad or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and PointOfNoReturn
Why you guys always question if someone is a chad or not. This thread is about that women pay money to be with the most attractive men not if hes chad or not
because you put chad in the title?

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and TrestIsBest
These women are retarded if they are paying money to be with these normies, pre tinder world was easy mode

• +1
Reactions: fibonacci and Deleted member 18840

The fucker in your pfp is so ugly he has such a fucked up philtrum and shitty lip/mouth area. Why does it protrude like that? He is literally gonna be so ugly when he is 30. His tiktokboymaxxing with that gay ass hairstyle won't last long

What a subhuman language

Imagine you're a Jew and the last words you have to hear are from this shit. Doisch beuch mumbo jumbo ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, TrestIsBest, cutecel and 2 others
What a subhuman language

Imagine you're a Jew and the last words you have to hear are from this shit. Doisch beuch mumbo jumbo ...
JFL NIGGA I LEGIT JUMPED AFTER READING THIS

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, MoggerGaston, Xangsane and 1 other person
What a subhuman language

Gook koreans language is way more subhuman. It's always like: "gOYoOoo" like stfu you sound like a fucking idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, hiwasuwor and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
The fucker in your pfp is so ugly he has such a fucked up philtrum and shitty lip/mouth area. Why does it protrude like that? He is literally gonna be so ugly when he is 30. His tiktokboymaxxing with that gay ass hairstyle won't last long
Oh nice i am from spain

• JFL
Reactions: Verse and GalacticHero
i hate german foids. most of them are ugly and low iq with no ass only sometimes some titties and they are raised by their divorced mothers to be whores, not saying all of them but if you have ever talked to a german foid you would know its true.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and MoggerGaston
These women are retarded if they are paying money to be with these normies, pre tinder world was easy mode
legit looks shitty caging

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
i hate german foids. most of them are ugly and low iq with no ass only sometimes some titties and they are raised by their divorced mothers to be whores, not saying all of them but if you have ever talked to a german foid you would know its true.
they are big titty germanic build :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
they are big titty germanic build :feelsohh:
lol average german foid is skinny fat with no ass or titties and 90 iq. the ones that are mixed russian or something like that can be hot af tho.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
they also have 0 humor, low libido, show little emotion and are all fully on the feminism bandwagon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, TrestIsBest and Yuno_howitez
What a subhuman language

Do you think the „narrating voice“ sounds as retarded? Because even to me, most of the people interviewed sound like subhumans but that‘s because they are drunk + speak dialect

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday

3C7E00D4 8B5E 48CC B1FB 8B9A391CE2FB

What‘chu mean?

What a subhuman language

I know Germanic languages are an anathema to Jews like yourself. Calm your Hebrew ass down. Don't forget Yiddish is also Germanic.

• JFL
I know Germanic languages are an anathema to Jews like yourself. Calm your Hebrew ass down. Don't forget Yiddish is also Germanic.
Yiddish is not Germanic, and its mostly a dead language incel

Yiddish is not Germanic, and its mostly a dead language incel

Educate yourself. Shame that you're Jewish and you don't even know this. What happened to reading books everyday?

The Lubavitcher Rebbe used to speak Yiddish. The Ashkenazi Chabad community in America speaks Yiddish. Only Israelis don't speak Yiddish.

• JFL