Foids saying plastic surgery should be done to make u happy….

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
I was at school and this group of 3 foids were acting drunk or some shit and said “it’s ok to get plastic surgery if it makes u happy” Fuck these bitches man they probably thinkig about normie surgieries like rhino or bbl this is why I fucking hate normies ugly ass nt foids thinking they’re htb with short chin and disgusting brown red hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, med, reptiles and 5 others
ill call the psychiatrist. we need u in mumbai ward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, 5'7 zoomer, PseduoAryan and 5 others
Posts288Reputation111

• JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22 and Samsepioler
next time we'll catch you and bring you to your roots.
I’m blackpilled oldgen surgerymaxxer, I bet these foids don’t even know what Bimax, I posted surgery TikTok on my Snapchat, some normie foid asked me what it was about and I explained it to her

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
I’m blackpilled oldgen surgerymaxxer, I bet these foids don’t even know what Bimax, I posted surgery TikTok on my Snapchat, some normie foid asked me what it was about and I explained it to her
Slayer
all the efforts are worthless if u dont look like this afterwards. and i got cucked on snapchat fuarkk she sent me the vid with chad 6'0 boyfriend fucking him haahahahaahaha itd ovaaa

• So Sad
Reactions: med
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
I was at school and this group of 3 foids were acting drunk or some shit and said “it’s ok to get plastic surgery if it makes u happy” Fuck these bitches man they probably thinkig about normie surgieries like rhino or bbl this is why I fucking hate normies ugly ass nt foids thinking they’re htb with short chin and disgusting brown red hair
surgery is normie as fuck. if u wanna go out the ordinary u need custom lefort 3 performed by a turkish "surgeon"

You’re 14

i dont get what u saying but yeah its brutal

Well I mean I watched incel TV expressing the dark nature of the future and it's very depressing when ever listen to him I always feel like no matter what I do it's never good enough

• +1
  • +1
are you in west

I have no problem with whores like this they are based wish my parents would take this mentality god i wish that

larps from mumbai