Foids take 0 accountability and wont show any remorse or understanding unless your chad

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
If you are subchad dont expect foids to ever show remorse or sympathy when they make a wrong decision/action.
Actually they will be slightly proud of themselves for fucking over the subchad. And since most normie males are oofy doofy feminists its impossible to do anything against them.
Even when foids are in the wrong everyone will jump in to save them.

The only way to have control over these toilets is to be chad, if chad decides something was wrong the foid will agree and try to suck his dick EVEN if she thinks shes right.

Just another daily blackpill jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, disheartenedcel, 5.5psl and 4 others
this made me realize that most girls i know are actually like this, but idgaf i usually do sumthing to fuck them over

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, F36, Jeww and 1 other person
this made me realize that most girls i know are actually like this, but idgaf i usually do sumthing to fuck them over
Yeah I realized most foids are very evil and just give 0 fucks about their actions

Yeah I realized most foids are very evil and just give 0 fucks about their actions
yeah that’s why u usually gotta return the treatment, u return the treatment and then psychologically make them insecure about themselves

yeah that’s why u usually gotta return the treatment, u return the treatment and then psychologically make them insecure about themselves
Yeah ill just have to ascend physically and mentally than i will ruin these whores in about 1 year

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
Yeah ill just have to ascend physically and mentally than i will ruin these whores in about 1 year
i recommend reading the 48 laws of power for the mental part of your ascension

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
i recommend reading the 48 laws of power for the mental part of your ascension
I did i meant more like taking xanax and shroom to better my brain structure i think this is very underrated in the community

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
I did i meant more like taking xanax and shroom to better my brain structure i think this is very underrated in the community
ah,hadn’t heard of using that for mental improvement, high iq method

The only way to have control over these toilets is to be chad
Or stop simping over them sooo much
Realise the fact that women can't and don't love you.
Men and women are made only for sex and reproduction nothing else.
@Skywalker

Or stop simping over them sooo much
Realise the fact that women can't and don't love you.
Men and women are made only for sex and reproduction nothing else.
@Skywalker
I know this but retarded normies dont thats my point

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I know this but retarded normies dont thats my point
True kill all oofie doofie feminists
Foids themselves don't want them lmao they'll take a psycho chad over normie feminist as reproduction is only what matters between the genders.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625