Foids talking about Indian Men.(Currycels enter at your own risk)

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/have-you-ever-dated-an-indian-man.2795052/

india-png.146385
LOOOOOOOL
DSDSDSQ
Pills
Ogreforcurrys
121212DSDS
img_20191025_162940-jpg.146773

Brutal
Jfl at currycels

Beyond Brutal

a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif
a7PIjvy.gif

Currycel=Truecel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Mateusz74, Deleted member 1680 and 14 others
Research has concluded that water is wet and women hate curries.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 2810, rockndogs and 6 others
jfl if you think any of these women would even think about rejecting a man with good bones and coloring. for Indians its super rare to have both but its not impossible.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 1553, Zygos4Life and 4 others
jfl if you think any of these women would even think about rejecting a man with good bones and coloring. for Indians its super rare to have both but its not impossible.
curries with good bones = those who received good animal nutrition during early years and pregnancy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
they also prove that being ugly = being creepy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Zeta ascended, Zygos4Life and 3 others
curries with good bones = those who received good animal nutrition during early years and pregnancy
Indeed many have had this. on average this shows in the vegetarian ratio of Indian states.

Tamil Nadu has the highest amounts of Insanely good uberchad facial bonestructure on the earth probably.
but places like punjab are fucking 70% vegetarian. so full of many average looking people even tought not many chads
and these are the places with best coloring.

lipstickalley is just brutal in general. half of them even openly admit to preferring white guys the most. they are actual proof of every study done and theory on psl sites

Inb4 some coper posts a pic of the best looking curry in the world and says “theory debunked”

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Zeta ascended, Zygos4Life and 6 others
I can't even pull Curry chicks

Keep coping. A gl curry is a needle in a haystack

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, CopeIsReal, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Keep coping. A gl curry is a needle in a haystack
Tbf there’s lots of curries at my school and some good looking ones. They aren’t that dark though and have fairly caucasian features. the girls are better looking though, the light ones anyway

it's just the skin colour bro

if they had white skin they would slay bro

Like I said before, the Indian phenotype is only associated with shit stereotypes and nothing good.

Just take a look at this time stamped video:

But also to be fair to all the Indians, that pile of wank of a website you can find posts hating on every race of men.

Just a bunch of 'Imma strong independent women' (mainly black females) coping about how black women are superior.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, IndianJock, Mateusz74 and 5 others
lipstickalley is just brutal in general. half of them even openly admit to preferring white guys the most. they are actual proof of every study done and theory on psl sites
Cope. Lipstickalley is full of post prime women with beaten up, roast beef pussies. No one cares for them whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and IndianJock
B-but I don't smell

@Ritalincel br0....I found you a wife

IMG 20191115 202852

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Mateusz74, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Lipstick valley is all low class black women . Who indians actually despise and they know this. They need someone to hate and they are the lowest on the female totem pole so they can only attack their equals which are Indian men. It's acutally pathetic to see them make themselves out as desirable by indian men and shows their dillusions.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, TheChosenChad and Zeta ascended
black ppl are racist af ( they are also the ppl who complain the most about racism)

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I know a good looking curry who I thought was dating this cute chubby blonde with massive tits but turns out he just follows her around like a dog while she unabashedly flirts with old balding white fellas like me. Sad, I thought he looked good.

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, LordNorwood and RichardSpencel
Like I said before, the Indian phenotype is only associated with shit stereotypes and nothing good.

Just take a look at this time stamped video:

But also to be fair to all the Indians, that pile of wank of a website you can find posts hating on every race of men.

Just a bunch of 'Imma strong independent women' (mainly black females) coping about how black women are superior.

this actually made me so painful watching cuz ill look like that indian due to my manlet height.
what the fuck. this is literally so brutal

Lipstick valley is all low class black women . Who indians actually despise and they know this. They need someone to hate and they are the lowest on the female totem pole so they can only attack their equals which are Indian men. It's acutally pathetic to see them make themselves out as desirable by indian men and shows their dillusions.
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
In what way is that cope? Black women are undesirable relative to other races of women. It boils down to the lowest race smv female trying to exert superiority of the lowest race smv male . Both hate each other equally barring a few exceptions.

In what way is that cope? Black women are undesirable relative to other races of women. It boils down to the lowest race smv female trying to exert superiority of the lowest race smv male . Both hate each other equally barring a few exceptions.

Relative to other races of men, Indian men might be the least desirable

Ye I'm a Persian jew
Still khhv tho but I blame most of that on my ugly subhuman deformed disguisting face
What does that mean? You're ethnically Persian but you're religiously Jewish?
Edit: Fuark just read up the thread, you're half and half
What kind of Jewish is the other half?

Bitches who join sites like that are low smv and ugly anyway.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Lol black women are black pilled as hell

This is the type of thread that curries start coping. Then evolves into a arguing south indian x north indians. Then pakis x indians. Then turks x indians and so on

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Roping Subhuman
tf is taht website? female version of lookism or something? jfl at that

This is the type of thread that curries start coping. Then evolves into a arguing south indian x north indians. Then pakis x indians. Then turks x indians and so on
you are braindead

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 1973
  • Love it
Reactions: Cleftcel
JFL at listening to black foids that do nothing but scroll up and down social media

Fuark even fat, used up and old black women reject the average Indian guy.

Fucking brutal. Even the lowest of the low sexually don't want Indian men

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Fuark even fat, used up and old black women reject the average Indian guy.

Fucking brutal. Even the lowest of the low sexually don't want average Indian men yet many Indian women who are hot still would want them.

Indeed many have had this. on average this shows in the vegetarian ratio of Indian states.

Tamil Nadu has the highest amounts of Insanely good uberchad facial bonestructure on the earth probably.
but places like punjab are fucking 70% vegetarian. so full of many average looking people even tought not many chads
and these are the places with best coloring.
Ive noticed this as well, as a tamil, when i visit chennai half the males on the street have ridiculous bone mass.
Shame that their coal black skin failos them.

It's a blessing disguised as a curse since no other race wants us our own women go for us kind of a wowed blessing when you think about it
well its a blessing for high testosterone men. only a faggot would not want an Indian woman to fuck

well its a blessing for high testosterone men. only a faggot would not want an Indian woman to fuck

What I was saying was that since no race wants us our women unrioncially end up sticking with us unlike the noodle whores