Foids use heavy makeup to fraud flawless skin and bones, I have to run a stack of 10 topicals and my shitskin still looks shit

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
ERfuel tbh.. plus stacking another 10 supplements and tranny drugs to optimize muh biochemistry and hairline... meanwhile if you have a pussy, just don't be fat and fraud with makeup and filters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, northern mogger, Roquefort and 2 others
the truth is most ltns u see males would be htb if they were born a woman,

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Roquefort and laaltin
Whores fraud perfect skin with makeup then judge you with the same standards, make it make sense

the truth is most ltns u see males would be htb if they were born a woman,
Top it off with hypergamy and the LTB frauded to HTB wants a Chadlite+

They have it easier than us not surprised

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Whores fraud perfect skin with makeup then judge you with the same standards, make it make sense

It's just 10 times easier for foids, no matter what. Look at Kylie Jenner's ascension, that bitch went from a 4 to a 8 in a matter of 2 or 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and laaltin
It's just 10 times easier for foids, no matter what. Look at Kylie Jenner's ascension, that bitch went from a 4 to a 8 in a matter of 2 or 3 years.
Ragefuel suifuel

• +1
Reactions: DeformedCell
she went from a 4 to a 5, its meaningless for women to be anything higher than 7 on the irl scale, they just need compact midface and non abo nose

ERfuel tbh.. plus stacking another 10 supplements and tranny drugs to optimize muh biochemistry and hairline... meanwhile if you have a pussy, just don't be fat and fraud with makeup and filters.
It's easy to see through make-up. You can't fraud bone mass or hide recession with it. Very easy for me to tell apart. The only thing that you can fraud is the eye area with muh mascara but even then it's very obvious.

It's easy to see through make-up. You can't fraud bone mass or hide recession with it. Very easy for me to tell apart. The only thing that you can fraud is the eye area with muh mascara but even then it's very obvious.
True but it's normalized to the point it doesn't matter as long as the frauding is under control.. only caked up foids can't experience the privilege of frauding

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
True but it's normalized to the point it doesn't matter as long as the frauding is under control..
Fraud is very visible. You can easily tell which foid is recessed and which one is not. Mother nature rules.
only caked up foids can't experience the privilege of frauding
Nah, they are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back