Foids want Sex Robots to be coded to refuse owners "non consensual sex"

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
7D4281FD 199E 4EE4 9388 ECC6D45198D6

Foids really hate ugly men. They don’t even want you to have the slightest chance at enjoying life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: v123q43, CopeAndRope, CupOfCoffee and 9 others
clown world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Ruby
Cars should be able to deny their owners to start the engine because it could ruin the environment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, v123q43, EckhartTollemaxx and 16 others
So what you're trying to say,is that I can live out my rape fantasies with robot?
I see no issue with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, fukmylyf, Anon and 1 other person
once we get real deal sex robots and foids try to take them away, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our sex robots, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender to the biocunts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, EckhartTollemaxx and KrissKross
If we’re going to keep it 100% then dildos should randomly be infected with STDs and foids pick at their own risk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: v123q43, InjectE, xit and 5 others
imagine getting cucked by a robot lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Velvet, SikKunt, Peachy and 2 others
inb4 robot not consenting to u and tyrone next door robs it from u and all of a sudden it works for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, EckhartTollemaxx, Arkantos and 8 others
Of course foids would want to give something that has literally no sentinence the option to make decisions.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
foids being foids

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
So what you're trying to say,is that I can live out my rape fantasies with robot?
I see no issue with that.
next
foid want law maker to punish man who raped their robot....

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
Why would you require companies to make rape-simulators?

Rape a robot theory

Why do foids always end up ruining men's copes jfl the life on an undesired man is already bad enough

once we get real deal sex robots and foids try to take them away, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our sex robots, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender to the biocunts

Foids are afraid of some metal and plastic junk

giphy.gif