FOIDS WANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL RETARDED

yvngbreadstick

yvngbreadstick

Solstice
A few weeks ago my friend told me a girl in one of my classes likes me I didn’t think much but then she dmed on instagram and asked for my number I gave it to her. Then we started talking on the phone and at school and I thought things were gonna good. Just this morning I sent a picture and she sent back one with her lying in bed with sum guy. WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE MESSAGE ME FIRST AND INITIATE EVERYTHING JUST TO DO THIS.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, the_nextDavidLaid, PsychoH and 6 others
what a big shocker op
everyone on here alr knows what bad things women can do

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and socialcel
You were friendzoned from the start, buddy.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
what a big shocker op
everyone on here alr knows what bad things women can do
No shit but they don’t usually message first just to do shit like this

she’s thinks she’s playing some big brain games trying to make you jealous

• +1
Reactions: Jova, the_nextDavidLaid, itsherlossNVM and 1 other person
she’s thinks she’s playing some big brain games trying to make you jealous
It’s not fucking working now I just wanna press my thumbs into her eyes

• +1
Reactions: Jova, PsychoH and mirrormogger
you are just meat for her ego

She mid asf too!!!

• +1
Reactions: Jova and mirrormogger
It’s not fucking working now I just wanna press my thumbs into her eyes
foids are retarded and brainwashed generally, many think high body count is a halo and they’re slaying :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
A few weeks ago my friend told me a girl in one of my classes likes me I didn’t think much but then she dmed on instagram and asked for my number I gave it to her. Then we started talking on the phone and at school and I thought things were gonna good. Just this morning I sent a picture and she sent back one with her lying in bed with sum guy. WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE MESSAGE ME FIRST AND INITIATE EVERYTHING JUST TO DO THIS.
Say why are u in the same bed with ur brother

Trying to appear like you're a good person and virtuous
Did she do all this just to fuck with me or did she realize halfway through that she didn’t actually want to date and that I have a shitty personality

Did she do all this just to fuck with me or did she realize halfway through that she didn’t actually want to date and that I have a shitty personality
It's the former

I’m gonna cry to my hood nigga friends and they’ll jump him for me

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, itsoverforyouboyo and fuse
STUPID FOIDS I HATE STUPID RETARDED TEENAGE FOIDS

Just this morning I sent a picture and she sent back one with her lying in bed with sum guy. WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE MESSAGE ME FIRST AND INITIATE EVERYTHING JUST TO DO THIS.
It's a shit-test, she's toying with you, the ball is now in your court, the right reaction would be to outdo her, by sending her for example a photo with you and two or more girls in bed(the girls should also be hotter than her)...That's how you play the seduction game!
depositphotos_88456512-stock-photo-handsome-man-in-bed-with.jpg

• +1
So you'll feel the burn, duh. It's a female thing. I wouldn't go judging her for that.

• +1
It's a shit-test, she's toying with you, the ball is now in your court, the right reaction would be to outdo her, by sending her for example a photo with you and two or more girls in bed(the girls should also be hotter than her)...That's how you play the seduction game!
Or send her a picture of him in bed with a hotter guy. Js.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Gonthar
I don’t think so I just stopped talking to her she said this. 9B5943A6 B3C0 4C44 9140 C467E19192A2

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Gonthar