Why is this mtb acting like this

• JFL
Reactions: arthurrlogann and Suns9999
Bro u didn’t answer my question and I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE ASK MY DAD
you legit need reduction nigga, i never noticed it untill now but thats why u look so ogre it's bigger then most nggers

• JFL
Reactions: arthurrlogann and Suns9999
you legit need reduction nigga, i never noticed it untill now but thats why u look so ogre it's bigger then most nggers
Ok but atleast they’re decently wide and proportioned decently too

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Btw do u have discord nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Because you are duck liped mtn

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
High iq even if you are psl Chad if you aren't appealing at first site it's over .
Girls consider appeal = attractive
If I look at your features individually, you look decent.. but at first glance you're hideous TBH.
Like no flack, you're just not pleasant on the eyes. Very odd look.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and manletmogger
High iq even if you are psl Chad if you aren't appealing at first site it's over .
Girls consider appeal = attractive
Btw don't consider yourself psl Chad you are mtn with subhuman appeal. Tbh. No trolling

• JFL
Sorry bro but ur ltn max brutal
IMG 20241007 162924 487

Sorry bro I mog your twink ass with my masculine aura

Ur nose is too short
Looks ok but will forever be cursed with inferior sex appeal
0 appeal looks like a rape victim slut

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
  • +1
hmm what would u rate me then
Idk. Ud do good getting to know the girl and playing within ur niche. U dont look like the sex deviant club slayer although thats a lot about size too. Im talking about the face. Like ure not ideal for bimbos but u could fuck some

• +1
I also said she looks good and just ignored it too so that’s why I think she has a bf coz she is being too like friendly n stuff
Bro when you talk with women.. Just dont act like simp. Dont say you look beatiful. Women like mysterious men that dont give single shit about them because they are harder to get. Its all phygology. .. This girl prob have over 200 simp behind her back. You will just be generic simper.

Idk. Ud do good getting to know the girl and playing within ur niche. U dont look like the sex deviant club slayer although thats a lot about size too. Im talking about the face. Like ure not ideal for bimbos but u could fuck some
hmm fair

Bro when you talk with women.. Just dont act like simp. Dont say you look beatiful. Women like mysterious men that dont give single shit about them because they are harder to get. This girl prob have over 200 simp behind her back.
she had a boyfriend lol

Yeah dont rly expect psl rating from me thats dumb. Also things might be some different in ur location
what is bringing down my appeal the most then?

what is bringing down my appeal the most then?
Im better at spotting lower appeal than saying whats wrong w it/ what can fix it. And the ppl that give these dry/cut off looksmax "fixes" are retarded

Think this makes sense given the complexity of faces. Women like what they like and im observing it.

For example women prefer longer noses on men but not every skull structure/face can support a longer nose without the other features changed. So i cant say its the nose.
Its prolly a combination of harmony, very youthful skin, the pouty lips, hair that gives a more neotenic look. You dont look bad u look good, just not ideal imo

As you age a bit more maybe grow some stubble or getting a shorter haircut ur sx appeal will grow. Also work on ur personality looks will somehow follow to some degree if youre genuine

Its very rare that our looks completely deviate from whats within us

Last edited:
  • +1