Foids will ALWAYS win

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
Just think about it, foids can walk through life being the most oblivious, annoying, whoreish, contemptible human being, and STILL life mog the average guy to oblivion with 0 effort at all.

They can easily get by having no job, partying, and living like a degenerate all day and have some cuck swoop in to give them a home to make and a soft life. The women themselves have started to realize it and its the most ragefueling shit I've ever seen. They KNOW they have 0 consequences to their actions and if they like they could be as narcy and as shitty of a person they want with 0 pushback from society. They legit have a name for it too "delulu" JFL . We shit on foids for wanting good looking, tall, rich guys which is justified but if they were decently smart about it, which some are, they can EASILY get all of this.

Even the foids that don't find a husband, or have a family (cat ladys) there are stats out there that show that single foids of that age are happier. Now I've been somewhat skeptical about that validity but I realized it was just cope from my end. This new 4B movement is proving just that.

They truly have too much privilege in this modern era and the West it is BEYOND cucked. What's funny is how every major civilization thousands of years ago KNEW women were second-class and should never have gotten this much power, and its not like it was some major occurrence this was considered basic shit up until a few years ago. Now sure I'm not saying they should get a whole new set of rights separate to men but they have excess social power that would've made anybody before the 2000s cage.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, fxckz, mnbvcxz and 1 other person
DNR fully but for the parts I read I agreed.
There's a reason why they live 5 years longer on average

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
i have a different definition of winning than you

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
water but I’d still rather be the best looking man

If u can't beat 'em join em

Caitlyn Jenner Trans Woman GIF