Foids will never experience the ultimate male bonding

i dont think u understand, thats just like one small example of random things i do with my male friends. we can literally have fun doing anything together, even just rotting watching TV we have a bunch of fun, its the only time i actually truly feel alive is when im hanging out with my friends or im at the gym.
This post just raised my cortisol. I wasted my youth and I am doomed to an eternity of lifting heavy weights and applying mixoxidil to my hairline to make it all up in my 20s.

gCmzZRP.gif

JFL at this cope. The euphoria and dopamine a girl experiences up through college via social validation CANNOT be paralleled with any sort of 'achievement' you accomplish as a man. A blonde Stacy has it better than every billionaire man combined. The reason girls are so 'dumb' and undriven for accomplishments is because they're life is so amazing there is no need for anything else, whereas ugly men's lives suck so we try to make goals to make it worth living. Also the notion that girls are dumb is gigacope. "Men built everything!" Yea cuz women spent all their time raising kids for thousands of years. Fucking retarded cope.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autist