follicular macular atrophy,how TF do I fix it???

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
This is what my chest looks like (this is a girl but looks identical)

Images   2021 02 08T103006366

I'm currently using nizoral shampoo on it everyday since 3 weeks but is there any thing else I could do?

If I could pm someone who might know could you please @ them

This is what my chest looks like (this is a girl but looks identical)

View attachment 972367

I'm currently using nizoral shampoo on it everyday since 3 weeks but is there any thing else I could do?

If I could pm someone who might know could you please @ them
wow, interesting, I've only ever seen this on women and the best solution for them is multilayered fractional laser
they always try chemical peels, brushes, crystals, retinoid, but after a year or so, they'll always go for the laser

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Redlight, look into it (literally)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
wow, interesting, I've only ever seen this on women and the best solution for them is multilayered fractional laser
they always try chemical peels, brushes, crystals, retinoid, but after a year or so, they'll always go for the laser
Fuaaarrrrkkk I'm poorcel,how's derma needling work on them, any idea?

if money is the problem, you can try punch extraction, if you can handle the pain
(and have a Derma willing to do it)

• Love it
Whether a girl will approach or not has nothing to do with her looks but everything to do with her personality, shy girls never approach, while girls who have very high self confidence (especially thots) will approach the men that they like. Even if a girl is fat, if she is shy and afraid to get rejected, she won't approach you.

This is why, most of the time, they'll show signs that they like you without approaching you because they are afraid of getting rejected. The only women who approach are those who are so confident that rejection doesn't affect them.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and RichardSpencel
Whether a girl will approach or not has nothing to do with her looks but everything to do with her personality, shy girls never approach, while girls who have very high self confidence (especially thots) will approach the men that they like. Even if a girl is fat, if she is shy and afraid to get rejected, she won't approach you.

This is why, most of the time, they'll show signs that they like you without approaching you because they are afraid of getting rejected. The only women who approach are those who are so confident that rejection doesn't affect them.
Thanks for bump bro,can U post a gif so ritty will come and give me a bump later?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and EasternRightWinger15
also, to answer directly, needling is useful with depressed problems on the skin, yours are raised, I've seen one result without laser now that I remember
the Derma injected biweekly corticosteroids on each region of back and chest for almost 6 months, but hey, that time it worked

• Love it
if money is the problem, you can try punch extraction, if you can handle the pain
(and have a Derma willing to do it)
Any over the counter products that could help? Creams etc?

• JFL
Any over the counter products that could help? Creams etc?
I just talked to a Derma friend, if you want to try something cheap and topical, you can try Clobetasol cream, he says it can show you if steroid injection might work for you in the future

but in the end, he recommends laser too

• Love it
doesnt even look bad chill nigga gd

doesnt even look bad chill nigga gd
That's not me in the OP ,this is mine I dn want to post it
But you made me,

IMG 20210104 010515 3

Ahhhhh I'm fuckin shredded and i don't even like taking off my shirt because of it

IMG 20210208 113102

That's not me in the OP ,this is mine I dn want to post it
But you made me,

View attachment 972464
Ahhhhh I'm fuckin shredded and i don't even like taking off my shirt because of it

View attachment 972466
just tell bitches its a burn or something if they ask (your 10/10 crazy russian ex threw acid on you when you left her in moscow to come back to america, easy dhv story :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :chad::feelshah:)

its bad but its not bad enough to outweigh the halo of the fizeek tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
It ain't even bad