Follow up on the oneitis that ghosted me

B

blackpilledpoopy

Banned
A few days ago I posted about how to get over my oneitis that I went on an amazing date but afterwards her replies slowed down and she flaked on our second date so I decided to block her. When I posted that I had about 10 users saying how she found a Chad and to just let it go and how she’s now letting him paint her face. Well fast forward a few days and I click on her instagram story and she is apparently now in a relationship with a 6’0 8/10 Chadriguez who has 7,000 followers and goes to UCLA. The blackpill is never wrong if a girl starts acting a little off always assume she found another guy and could care less if you exist anymore or not. it’s so over bros and this is coming from a 6.5/10 white dude with a good physique and icy blue eyes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
If its that hard for you imagine what it is like for the average guy where literally 50% of people their girl passes she would rather be fucking than them

What state you live in?

texas she would rather be with a chad even if he lives halfway across the country jfl
Makes sense when this is the average guy in north texas
598F2A64 F499 4AF2 8BD3 3033B047CC10

texas she would rather be with a chad even if he lives halfway across the country jfl
Bro texas is easy to pull. I went to Austin and got hella bitches. Austin is ez mode jfl