she replied. How is this side profile even real

Thats my boy ur talking about over there man. Leave him outta this. Say whatever u want about me, BUT LEAVE MY BOY OUT OF THIS
Alright I will leave him alone today, because you said so. But don’t let him piss me off with such cringe threads again in the future, because I can’t promise anything for the future.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Bomber517, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Alright I will leave him alone today, because you said so. But don’t let him piss me off with such cringe threads again in the future, because I can’t promise anything for the future.
Los Angeles Kiss GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
thanks bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Bomber517, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Mirin hard bro. U have grown up so fast. God i love aussies they so cool and good looking

Ur so salty its more sad GRINCH. Give this man his flowers and respect. Hes a slayer
Bro this nigga @The Grinch thinks checking ur phone takes more than 10 seconds. keep scrutinising while I use your notification to use the it’s my mum calling excuse.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
wake up bitch

• JFL
Bro this nigga @The Grinch thinks checking ur phone takes more than 10 seconds. keep scrutinising while I use your notification to use the it’s my mum calling excuse.
dont listen to him bro hes a hater. Keep doing u and slaying foids don't worry about the ppl on here and what they think

Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots
keep winning

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Bomber517, The Grinch and 1 other person
dont listen to him bro hes a hater. Keep doing u and slaying foids don't worry about the ppl on here and what they think

Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots
keep winning
I listen to everybody. how else do I know who my dogs are

• JFL
Good i guess, but I lifemog you just so you know

make no mistake she mogs your onitis in every possible timeline
my oneitis is a blackpilled sigma woman and mentally stronger than this fatty

my oneitis is a blackpilled sigma woman and mentally stronger than this fatty
maybe, but she’s still a boneless and ugly subhuman. Who wouldn’t be blackpilled after getting fogged so hard

few days ago I msg after LDARing her for months

she replied in 10 minutes and I escalated to meetup :y'all:

I’m in her cousin-fucker hick town analysing her side profile like tony stark

I’m eating her feet tonite at least 😋
Didn't know you were chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
she bonemogs 99% of the people here both men and women as well as most of this forum
cmon let’s be real she doesn’t. your just kinda biased atp

Ok so where is it @Alt Number 3 pm me it pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back