FOLLOW UP TO KIDMAXXING PROJECT

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So many of you guys probably remember the "KIDMAXXING" project I made. While it's pretty much all legit and there's good studies in there, I forgot to say one thing....

If you have genetic failos (Big nose, long kike nose like me, blonde hair, light eyebrows and so on) YOU WILL STILL NEED TO FIND A WIFE TO COMPENSATE FOR THOSE THINGS. (Short midface, short and small nose, dark hair while still having light eyes preferably, dark eyebrows, broad jaw etc)

I remember a lookism thread about this where they talked about finding a high T mom (robust jaw etc) and how alot of male models had high T moms.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
We know you love latina

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Oh yes but they're all short as hell so I won't procreate with one that's for sure.

Just take MK677 during pregnancy theory

• Woah
This is why I'm desperately trying to find forward maxilla girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If you have genetic failos (blonde hair)
wtf? that's the best part of me :feelswhy::ROFLMAO: btw latinas LOVE blonde guys

back 2 topic: nutrition during pregnancy is fucking ipmortant (waifu). I just don't know what they need to eat exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
imagine wanting kids as blackpilled man

• +1
added it to my google drive, srs thanks

• +1
It's only a halo in South America and Asia, not in Europe/America bro.
Darker women types prefer blond men, that's genetically predisposed @buflek
I would never trade my blond hair for brown ones.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Varg had some good videos on how to raise children.

• +1
So many of you guys probably remember the "KIDMAXXING" project I made. While it's pretty much all legit and there's good studies in there, I forgot to say one thing....

If you have genetic failos (Big nose, long kike nose like me, blonde hair, light eyebrows and so on) YOU WILL STILL NEED TO FIND A WIFE TO COMPENSATE FOR THOSE THINGS. (Short midface, short and small nose, dark hair while still having light eyes preferably, dark eyebrows, broad jaw etc)

I remember a lookism thread about this where they talked about finding a high T mom (robust jaw etc) and how alot of male models had high T moms.
How can i participate, i want to help. Can i just message you on discord and have normal discussion there ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Sorry bro but be realistic you're probably not gonna get kids anyways

It's only a halo in South America and Asia, not in Europe/America bro.
Atleast you won't be at a disadvantage though. LAtinas in America won't think twice about dating an above average white man

• +1
I read your PDF on prenatal T, really interesting.

• +1
What do you mean I'm not gonna get kids?
I mean it is sorta right cuz I hate to create incel son

Robust mother theory is legit. But she also needs to be looksmatched for the best possible genetic recomb.

inb4 you're not a doctor, geneticist, etc

Look up top-tier MM parents. They are all looksmatched and PSL < 4