Follow up to my thread about a mutt that moved into my neighborhood

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
I had one of the best days of my life, unironically.

Tagging the niggas from the previous thread: @nerdneck @DaRealSixpence @Adriana Lima @BearBoy @demorph1111 @O'Pry Reincarnation @roflcoper @Octillionaire3 @8PSLcel @Johanjohan @gamma @galego123

Okay, so... I met her at 5:10 p.m., and it lasted 7 hours in total.

Firstly I met her and her little cousin (11 yrs old white boy, looks like he is gonna be a pretty boy in the future, has brown-greenish eyes and dirty blonde hair), we kept talking for smt like 1-2 hours until we decided to go do something else (then I discovered that she wants to become an actress, she works at a bakery and that she is actually quite cool, like, we vibed a lot).

After that we ate ice cream (I suggested paying for their ice cream, but she insisted that she would pay for her ice cream and her little cousin's ice cream), returned home, asked her cousin to bring a soccer ball, played soccer, like, the date was really fun ngl, after some time playing soccer we asked her little cousin to bring a deck of Uno cards for us to play and I had my first opportunity to kiss her, while he went home to take it... we then played Uno for some time and by 8 p.m. went upstairs to eat dinner and watch a movie.

She cooked for me and her little cousin, I felt like a king, sat at her sofa watching a world war 2 romance movie while she cooked a meal for me (and it was good, she really knows how to cook), after we ate our meals she cleaned everything. After some more time her little cousin decided to go sleep, so we kissed a lot during the rest of the day.

She humped on my dick (with clothes on), I got to kiss her boobs, and, at midnight, we decided to masturbate one another, I cummed all over her clothes and it was awesome overall.

That's it, got to talk to her, eat a meal cooked just for me, played soccer, uno, and had my dick fapped by her, best date ever ngl :feelsgood:.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, AlexBrown84 and 9 others
holy shit im not reading that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 17791 and volcelfatcel
Some good life fuel bro, happy for you.

Good looks bro

Tagging the niggas from the previous thread: @nerdneck @DaRealSixpence @Adriana Lima @BearBoy @demorph1111 @O'Pry Reincarnation @roflcoper @Octillionaire3 @8PSLcel @Johanjohan @gamma @galego123

Firstly I met her and her little cousin (11 yrs old white boy, looks like he is gonna be a pretty boy in the future, has brown-greenish eyes and dirty blonde hair), we kept talking for smt like 1-2 hours until we decided to go do something else (then I discovered that she wants to become an actress, she works at a bakery and that she is actually quite cool, like, we vibed a lot).

After that we ate ice cream (I suggested paying for their ice cream, but she insisted that she would pay for her ice cream and her little cousin's ice cream), returned home, asked her cousin to bring a soccer ball, played soccer, like, the date was really fun ngl, after some time playing soccer we asked her little cousin to bring a deck of Uno cards for us to play and I had my first opportunity to kiss her, while he went home to take it... we then played Uno for some time and by 8 p.m. went upstairs to eat dinner and watch a movie.

She cooked for me and her little cousin, I felt like a king, sat at her sofa watching a world war 2 romance movie while she cooked a meal for me (and it was good, she really knows how to cook), after we ate our meals she cleaned everything. After some more time her little cousin decided to go sleep, so we kissed a lot during the rest of the day.

She humped on my dick (with clothes on), I got to kiss her boobs, and, at midnight, we decided to masturbate one another, I cummed all over her clothes and it was awesome overall.

That's it, got to talk to her, eat a meal cooked just for me, played soccer, uno, and had my dick fapped by her, best date ever ngl :feelsgood:.
Your post unironically makes me want to cry cause it reminds me of my gf from 3 years ago ..

• So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny. and BoneDensity
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 17791 and BoneDensity
glooks bro thats wassup

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 16369

Being a whiteboy in Brazil is tutorial mode.

Good job. You gonna ltr?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
good life renan

proud of you boyo many more to come hopefully

it was a good day...... im glad that this happend to you
1 day with a girl..... offline.... without internet
and everything is fine

fuck man im so lonely

Why does everyone here like you?

Reading this is literally suifuel... I'm happy for you..😢

Your 20 bro not 16, a handjob shouldn’t be best date ever

Your 20 bro not 16, a handjob shouldn’t be best date ever
It's not about the sex itself, it's about the entire thing :ogre:

Receiving a handjob was just a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin