FOMC AND JPOW SOON

gooner23

gooner23

Kraken
The markets have been trading flat only reacting to crypto and ai for the past week even with CPI and PPI numbers. Most likely will trade flat but react +-.5-1% before and after JPOW and FOMC since interest rate cuts are no where near and may happen in the summer (July).

Thursday might be a whole new scenario tho and i might sell everything before thursday to avoid getting clapped or a small bet that the market tanks a bit and then react to whatever happens afterwards.

a good analysis of what to expect tomorrow most important takeaway is that if they maintain the 3 rate cuts to be expected it will probably rally

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
idk nigger iam 16 i cant even open a bank account

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and gooner23
The markets have been trading flat only reacting to crypto and ai for the past week even with CPI and PPI numbers. Most likely will trade flat but react +-.5-1% before and after JPOW and FOMC since interest rate cuts are no where near and may happen in the summer (July).

Thursday might be a whole new scenario tho and i might sell everything before thursday to avoid getting clapped or a small bet that the market tanks a bit and then react to whatever happens afterwards.

View attachment 2809499
View attachment 2809500

a good analysis of what to expect tomorrow most important takeaway is that if they maintain the 3 rate cuts to be expected it will probably rally

All this shit is priced in to the market lil niga, when will you cryptochuds learn

All this shit is priced in to the market lil niga, when will you cryptochuds learn
read the post, this isn't crypto all cryptobros keep arguing with me, when btc was 72-74k now its almost flat 60k

damn i predicted fomc right hopefully jpow maintains the spike,

where does one learn all the stuff you mentioned

i’m studymaxxing rn but want to make money during summer

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
where does one learn all the stuff you mentioned

i’m studymaxxing rn but want to make money during summer
nothing really to learn was just basing it off historical trends of jpow and fomc its always around the same +-.5-1% spike and i just looked at what people were feeling and people were bearish. Just go on stock subreddits and look at what people feeling you will realize no one knows what they're doing. DaddyDersch the dude i linked does way more in depth analysis of market movements and prices the market my hold but may not hold true 100% of the time

tool name? also, good analysis I agree - hopefully you cashed a trade on wednesday
this is optionscharts.io i just used it to see what people were thinking and people seemed bearish thinking it was priced in

• +1
Reactions: osamason