Food for thought on surgeries.

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
Have y'all niggas thought what would happen to your face if you had Bimax, mse, etc. and you got liked kicked in the face or sucker punched. Im not saying right after the operation but say like a year later or something. Don't yo face just break jfl :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, thecel, Deleted member 13197 and 4 others
Have y'all niggas thought what would happen to your face if you had Bimax, mse, etc. and you got liked kicked in the face or sucker punched. Im not saying right after the operation but say like a year later or something. Don't yo face just break jfl :lul:

No it heals as new bone plus metal plate support. If anything it may be stronger.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: homo_faber, highT, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
No it heals as new bone plus metal plate support. If anything it may be stronger.
It would be stronger??? Thats my biggest worry. Money is literally not even an issue, doctor isn't as I can fly to italy, but that was the one fear I ever had. Like imagine just outta no where some nigga just punches you. Like yo face would be fucked was my original thought but apparently its even stronger wtf...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Good song tbh

We don't plan on getting in physical altercations, nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
Your bone will be as strong as it was before surgery after a few months

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber and Deleted member 13197
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Lifefuel, I thought you had to be super careful with the implants after surgery
Implants? Do you mean the shit holding you in place after bimax or are you talking about actual implants?

• +1
Implants? Do you mean the shit holding you in place after bimax or are you talking about actual implants?
Actual implants. Like if I got punched in the face a year after I got wraparound jaw implants and zygo implants.

• JFL
Actual implants. Like if I got punched in the face a year after I got wraparound jaw implants and zygo implants.
You tagged two people who were talking about bimax and called it Lifefuel...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: homo_faber and Deleted member 13197
You tagged two people who were talking about bimax and called it Lifefuel...
i didn’t read OP’s post properly lol. But do you know what would happen if you got punched in the face with zygo and wraparound jaw implants?

• +1
i didn’t read OP’s post properly lol. But do you know what would happen if you got punched in the face with zygo and wraparound jaw implants?
Nope

• +1