Food gets more expensive every time i shop. The Collapse is near.

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
Joined
Sep 27, 2022
Posts
4,495
Reputation
6,026
Been keeping an eye on items I buy a lot and they're more expensive every time i buy them.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho and aBetterMii
I got a 0.75% salary increase in January. meanwhile all my expenses went up by like 30% in the last year

jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
I got a 0.75% salary increase in January. meanwhile all my expenses went up by like 30% in the last year

jfl
Same bro. This shit is rigged.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17578
Been keeping an eye on items I buy a lot and they're more expensive every time i buy them.
Be happy that you don't live in a third world country because then you would understand the true meaning of inflation
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Same bro. This shit is rigged.
In my normie university social circles, Putin is being blamed for the 30% inflation in my country.

It's over tbh. The elite has sucessfully brainwashed everyone.
 

Similar threads

ICR
Replies
12
Views
73
ICR
ICR
TrueAfghan
Replies
5
Views
45
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33
eyenerf
Replies
18
Views
79
NEWBOYO
NEWBOYO
valentine
Replies
7
Views
34
JJound
JJound
Jason Voorhees
Replies
12
Views
91
DrMd
DrMd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top