Food is the enemy

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Growing up poor, I always considered good food which you can always afford a luxury

I thought, once I make money, i will just buy food and eat at the restaurant

Just got back today from a 3 day seminar, hotel and food paid for

And like, i feel good for a moment, but afterwards i just hate myself for eating so much, not to mention looking worse

When it comes to food, less really is better

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lestoa, moodless and Bug
The biggest scam in the world is eating food. The more you fast the better your health is and looks are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, moodless, lestoa and 1 other person
Brutal genetics

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and lestoa
Brutal genetics
Marilyn Monroe Love GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: moodless
Brutal genetics
True, meanwhile my childhood friend who never in his life got below 25% bf, always had relatively lean face with defined jawline, regardless whether he was bulking or not

And me, even at low 62 kg had bloated face

• +1
Reactions: moodless
I always found it strange how much we're supposed to eat

Like everything is easily accessible now so it's not hard, but there's no way our ancestors were eating this much. That's probably why they were shorter, but it seems that naturally humans would consume much fewer calories if we couldn't just go to a shop

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and moodless

Like everything is easily accessible now so it's not hard, but there's no way our ancestors were eating this much. That's probably why they were shorter, but it seems that naturally humans would consume much fewer calories if we couldn't just go to a shop
Shorter + your body actually adjusts after a while.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and optimisticzoomer

Part of the reason is companies always pushing to sell more and more food to us for higher profits

Tip: don't go to the store hungry, you'll end up buying more

When I was a kid (and poor), I just ate untill I felt full, sometimes didn't even eat dinner if I ate enough for lunch

Unfortunately in my culture being fat is encouraged and seen as a good thing, meanwhile lean=poor (can't afford food)

"No aunt Susan, I don't think being 100+ kg is healthy"

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer