food is the reason I want money

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Half the reason I want money is to be able to eat whatever I want whenever I want. I hate cooking I would eat out all the time and have a personal chef, not to mention I love chips.

Has anyone else thought this before? This came to my mind after eating at a texas roadhouse wishing I could eat like that all time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Yliaster, trueceI and 1 other person
that along with other evil things yes

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Gaygymmaxx and ChadL1te
i started cooking recently its a good cope tbh. plus it taste better than eating out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ChadL1te
i started cooking recently its a good cope tbh. plus it taste better than eating out
I can make good food when cooking but i hate the process of it, buying groceries, prepping, cooking, eating, cleaning etc. Im lazy

True most of my spending goes towards buying beef, steaks, and salmon ngl. Rest just gets invested into index funds

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Half the reason I want money is to be able to eat whatever I want whenever I want. I hate cooking I would eat out all the time and have a personal chef, not to mention I love chips.

Has anyone else thought this before? This came to my mind after eating at a texas roadhouse wishing I could eat like that all time
If I could I would just eat like 2 burrito bowls each day and that’s it

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
True most of my spending goes towards buying beef, steaks, and salmon ngl. Rest just gets invested into index funds
Some funds you're in now?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
You fat subhuman foodie

i order any food i want twice per day every day and it gets super boring all food is boring and bland to me now

gets old