Foods to avoid

P

psycomog

Iron
What are the foods we should avoid in general and why?

Processed food,for example:French fries cause more inflammation in the body than 1 cigarette

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Elijah_leo
Processed food,for example:French fries cause more inflammation in the body than 1 cigarette
french fries???? Could u send me the source, just asking so i can give a better check

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
seed oils, high fructose corn syrup, soya

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, cavy and mxrbled
french fries???? Could u send me the source, just asking so i can give a better check
I don’t have it from a source,it’s basic biology.
French fries are often fried in seed oils and have bad fats,not to mention most French fries you buy are not only potatoes but also filled with other processed ingredients,this is fact will lead to a higher chance of cancer cells forming,blood clots and cardiovascular issues.
These things can also be triggered by other processed foods like ramen noodles,chips and candy.

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales and mxrbled
soy
junk food
energy drinks (except the occasional white monster)
vegetarian food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shikataganai and cavy
seed oils: high in omega 6, screws your omega 3 to 6 ratio which should ideally be 2:1, having too much omega 6 will cause inflammation.

HFCS: should be quite obvious even if you dont know much about nutrition, lots of processed sugar = baaad

soya: contain xenoestrogens which can bind to androgen receptors and produce estrogen

• +1
Reactions: dbva
soy
junk food
energy drinks (except the occasional white monster)
vegetarian food
based and boomerpilled

• +1
seed oils: high in omega 6, screws your omega 3 to 6 ratio which should ideally be 2:1, having too much omega 6 will cause inflammation.

HFCS: should be quite obvious even if you dont know much about nutrition, lots of processed sugar = baaad

soya: contain xenoestrogens which can bind to androgen receptors and produce estrogen
seed oils are extremely heavily processed, use butter or ghee or animal fat instead

jfl seed oils are as bad as diesel, its pretty much the same recipe

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and 6PSLcel
French fries are often fried in seed oils and have bad fats,not to mention most French fries you buy are not only potatoes but also filled with other processed ingredients,this is fact will lead to a higher chance of cancer cells forming,blood clots and cardiovascular issues.
These things can also be triggered by other processed foods like ramen noodles,chips and candy.
This is why i have almost completely eliminated carbs and sugars

I don’t eat fruits or vegetables either I prefer to take supplements

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
seed oils are extremely heavily processed, use butter or ghee or animal fat instead

jfl seed oils are as bad as diesel, its pretty much the same recipe
  1. >vegetable oil>sounds healthy>has pictures of vegetables on the bottle>actually contains zero vegetables>actually is "rape seed oil">almost all vegetable/canola oil is genetically modified>goes through a heavy refinement process similar to how cocaine is made>rape seeds are heated and pressed to extract the oils>then it undergoes a neutralization process>to neutralize the free fatty acids, the heated crude oil is dosed with acid and lye (lye is that chemical from fight club that burns Tyler's hand) and remains in contact with caustic soda inspecial retention mixersfor an extended period.>the oil is then heated and transferred todisc stack centrifugeswhere soapstock and wash water are separated from the refined oil in a single stage.>at this point the oil's free fatty acids, hydrocarbons, ketones, tocopherols, glycolipids, phytosterols, phospholipids, proteins, pigments, and resins, are soluble or form stable colloidal suspensions in the oil. Most of these have unfavorable effects on the flavor, odor, appearance, and shelf life of the oil, and therefore have to be removed from the vegetable oils by chemical or physical refining processes.>so it undergoes a degumming process where the oil is reheated and washed with phosphoric acid or citric acid>hexane, a chemical solvent, is added to “clean” the oil>In industry, hexanes are used in the formulation of glues for shoes, leather products, and roofing.>hexane is also used for cleansing and degreasing a variety of items, and in textile manufacturing.>after this process, the seed oil contains gums, free fatty acids, and "unappealing colors," and it also stinks like a toilet after a fat man with hemorrhoids who ate curry>then it undergoes a bleaching process, but don't worry, this process doesn't use actual bleach, it uses Acid-Activated Sepiolite, which is a type of clay>it is then filtered, which removes all the vitamin E that might have actually made the oil healthy1/2

2. [12:46]
    >the final step is deodorization, because like I said the oil at this step smells like a toilet and not something you want to put in your mouth>the oil is heated to above 200 degrees C in the presence of superheated steam or nitrogen in a metal reactor>during this process complex chemical reaction occur including thermal decomposition, hydrolysis, and isomerization>this both reduces the stability of the oil, altering its chemical composition, and further removing any vitamins that it contained>so once the vegetable oil no longer smells like a toilet, stabilizers need to be added to bond the chemical structures together and stop the oil from separating>et voila! Globohomo brand vegetable oil. It's soooo healthy for you!>put it in your "healthy" salads! Put it in your child's birthday cake! Put it in your ketchup, your barbecue sauce, your mustard, your mayonnaise! Put it in your "healthy" stir fry! Put it in your soup! Fry your foods with it! Put it in everything!By comparison, do you know how butter is made? You take some cream and you mix it for five or ten minutes. No funny smells, no acids, no gums, no byproducts, no chemical stabilizers, no lye, no artificial colors, no heat treatments, no centrifuges or reactors, no filtrations, no hexane. Oh but butter "isn't good for your health!" Fuck off. I'd rather eat a stick of butter than drink a teaspoon of seed oil. You know what lard is? It's animal fat. Oh, but lard isn't "kosher" is it? Gotta remain kosher and eat your seed oil.2/2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dark.max, psycomog and dbva

based, just make sure ur supplement brand doesn't use kerosene or whatever to extract the vitamins and that they actually deliver the dosages they promise.

• +1
  1. >vegetable oil>sounds healthy>has pictures of vegetables on the bottle>actually contains zero vegetables>actually is "rape seed oil">almost all vegetable/canola oil is genetically modified>goes through a heavy refinement process similar to how cocaine is made>rape seeds are heated and pressed to extract the oils>then it undergoes a neutralization process>to neutralize the free fatty acids, the heated crude oil is dosed with acid and lye (lye is that chemical from fight club that burns Tyler's hand) and remains in contact with caustic soda inspecial retention mixersfor an extended period.>the oil is then heated and transferred todisc stack centrifugeswhere soapstock and wash water are separated from the refined oil in a single stage.>at this point the oil's free fatty acids, hydrocarbons, ketones, tocopherols, glycolipids, phytosterols, phospholipids, proteins, pigments, and resins, are soluble or form stable colloidal suspensions in the oil. Most of these have unfavorable effects on the flavor, odor, appearance, and shelf life of the oil, and therefore have to be removed from the vegetable oils by chemical or physical refining processes.>so it undergoes a degumming process where the oil is reheated and washed with phosphoric acid or citric acid>hexane, a chemical solvent, is added to “clean” the oil>In industry, hexanes are used in the formulation of glues for shoes, leather products, and roofing.>hexane is also used for cleansing and degreasing a variety of items, and in textile manufacturing.>after this process, the seed oil contains gums, free fatty acids, and "unappealing colors," and it also stinks like a toilet after a fat man with hemorrhoids who ate curry>then it undergoes a bleaching process, but don't worry, this process doesn't use actual bleach, it uses Acid-Activated Sepiolite, which is a type of clay>it is then filtered, which removes all the vitamin E that might have actually made the oil healthy1/2

>the final step is deodorization, because like I said the oil at this step smells like a toilet and not something you want to put in your mouth>the oil is heated to above 200 degrees C in the presence of superheated steam or nitrogen in a metal reactor>during this process complex chemical reaction occur including thermal decomposition, hydrolysis, and isomerization>this both reduces the stability of the oil, altering its chemical composition, and further removing any vitamins that it contained>so once the vegetable oil no longer smells like a toilet, stabilizers need to be added to bond the chemical structures together and stop the oil from separating>et voila! Globohomo brand vegetable oil. It's soooo healthy for you!>put it in your "healthy" salads! Put it in your child's birthday cake! Put it in your ketchup, your barbecue sauce, your mustard, your mayonnaise! Put it in your "healthy" stir fry! Put it in your soup! Fry your foods with it! Put it in everything!By comparison, do you know how butter is made? You take some cream and you mix it for five or ten minutes. No funny smells, no acids, no gums, no byproducts, no chemical stabilizers, no lye, no artificial colors, no heat treatments, no centrifuges or reactors, no filtrations, no hexane. Oh but butter "isn't good for your health!" Fuck off. I'd rather eat a stick of butter than drink a teaspoon of seed oil. You know what lard is? It's animal fat. Oh, but lard isn't "kosher" is it? Gotta remain kosher and eat your seed oil.2/2
dnr, seed oils are healthy, listen to the doctors and big media, they are there to help and protect you.
The Happy Merchant | ADL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cavy and 6PSLcel

jfl why not just eat fruits bruh, are ur supplements even bioavailable?

actually over if you think eating a few strawberries is going to fuck you over, or some kiwis

oh well, i will try to avoid it

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
I thought everyone knew that lol why you need a source for

if a food doesn't have:
  • COOKED PUFA (fried chicken or roasted nuts for example)
  • Processed sugar
  • Gluten and Dairy (depending on tolerance)
  • Alcohol (duh)

Then there is no reason to avoid it

Actually fruits and vegetables are different from regular sweet things.
Yes fruits have fructose which will be converted into glucose but hear me out.
if you eat a apple for example,a apple has fiber,not only is fiber essential for digestion but it also doesn’t let your blood sugar spike so if you eat a apple your blood sugar will increase about 20% and it will keep being that baseline for a couple of hours for energy.
When you eat a piece of cake which has no fiber content your blood sugar will spike up to 70% for half an hour,after half an hour your pancreas releases insulin and you’ll only have half an hour of a glucose source and you’ll feel shit and bloated.
Also the constant release of insulin causes insulin resistance which can lead to diabetes of course.
1 common chemical for 2 things,one other chemical that plays a role in 1 thing.

if a food doesn't have:
  • Processed sugar
  • Alcohol (duh)

nut got milk GIF by iLOVEFRiDAY

anything that is not animal food will be bad overall and cause inflammation. Dairy should be avoided too as they re unatural

What the fuck?! 💀 Some nutritionist was tryna prove to me seed oil was good for you if you dont consume too much :lul: wish i had these arguments back then, all i knew then was it caused inflammation which lowers testosterone and other shit, also lowers thyroid hormones too i think, this shits way worse than i anticipated tho

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
eat what you want bud, just worry about the numbers

“good diet” is just bluepilled cope

if a food doesn't have:
  • Processed sugar
  • Alcohol (duh)

is eggs bad

Actually fruits and vegetables are different from regular sweet things.
Yes fruits have fructose which will be converted into glucose but hear me out.
if you eat a apple for example,a apple has fiber,not only is fiber essential for digestion but it also doesn’t let your blood sugar spike so if you eat a apple your blood sugar will increase about 20% and it will keep being that baseline for a couple of hours for energy.
When you eat a piece of cake which has no fiber content your blood sugar will spike up to 70% for half an hour,after half an hour your pancreas releases insulin and you’ll only have half an hour of a glucose source and you’ll feel shit and bloated.
Also the constant release of insulin causes insulin resistance which can lead to diabetes of course.
1 common chemical for 2 things,one other chemical that plays a role in 1 thing.
Idk i think that fruit is overrated in most is composed of 85/95% of water jfl

I think other foods can help with fiber and digestion and that they contain more minerals and vitamins

jfl why not just eat fruits bruh, are ur supplements even bioavailable?

actually over if you think eating a few strawberries is going to fuck you over, or some kiwis
Way too genetically modified and shit soil, they hardly have any nutrients anymore, i do eat blueberries and other stuff but i get wild grown ones which are way better

• +1
No eggs are one of the best foods on the planet.
Especially if they're pasture raised
i tought eggs were also dairy thats why, but you probably meant things like almond milk etc

if a food doesn't have:
  • Processed sugar
  • Alcohol (duh)

alcohol?

Any oil,salt,cooked food just boil ,easier what eat beef,chicken,rice,eggs,potatoes,cucumber,tomatoes,bananas,watermelons.

Way too genetically modified and shit soil, they hardly have any nutrients anymore, i do eat blueberries and other stuff but i get wild grown ones which are way better
i have fresh raspberries and blueberries in my garden, and for my kiwis i just buy them in the store :p

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337

oily junk food. food high in fat. these foods that increase estrogen and make your face bloated (feminine trait) foods that are only for girls.
we men shouldnt eat these foods

What???? How can a potato inflame u so much? Ur retarted

What???? How can a potato inflame u so much? Ur retarted
Question is are you retarded?
French fries aren’t pure potatoes,they’re also fried in seed oils and have unhealthy fats hence the inflammation.

Question is are you retarded?
French fries aren’t pure potatoes,they’re also fried in seed oils and have unhealthy fats hence the inflammation.
Lmao nigga, u don’t have to cook ur French fries in seed oils ur just referring to fast food dumb fuck

Lmao nigga, u don’t have to cook ur French fries in seed oils ur just referring to fast food dumb fuck
Are you blind?
I also clearly said “French fries aren’t pure potatoes”.
Instantly put on irgnore.

• Ugh..
Reactions: watah
Are you blind?
I also clearly said “French fries aren’t pure potatoes”.
Instantly put on irgnore.
If u cut up potatoes in pieces….and cook them…u will get French fries…..pure…..

Lots of salt and food with estrogen

Most people already said it but:

PUFAs
Seed oils (duh)
Processed foods
Fried foods (theyre fried in seed oil, tallow fried is probably shit as well)
Nuts/beans
Soy
Oats/grains
Starches (starch content can be reduced by boiling)
Full-fat dairy
Artificial sweetener (yes this includes stevia, ace k, aspartame)
Carrageenan

Fried foods can be okay if you cook them yourself in something like tallow or coconut oil. But if you go to a restaurant and order tallow fried foods, the tallow has most likely been heated for hours and gone rancid already.

Food = meat and associated fat

Poison = everything else

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337