Foods to eat without much carbs and a lot of soluble fiber

giga_aspie

giga_aspie

Iron
I need to have 0 water retention/ as much lean as I could be and look, I need low carbohydrate intake and about 10-20 grams of fiber intake, please give me some tips. Thank you

PSA; for those saying “fruits” be more specific, I am not eating excessive fruits to get some fiber in, and most fruits are rich in sugar, which causes water retention in the first place.

Fiber is cope man
If you don't eat carbs, than they do nothing you just shit them out
It just gives your digestion a harder time

Fiber is cope man
Fiber from fruits are digestible. It's called pectin.

• +1
Reactions: descension
Fiber is cope man
“Fiber is cope man” as someone who attempted the “carnivore” diet, and had 0 fiber intake, and got fecal impaction, AND had to get an enema (almost a surgery, glad I saved it quick)

fiber is indeed NOT cope, and is needed for digestion.

and yes I drank 3-4 litres of water a day, I go to the gym 6 days a week, and I am very active.

• Woah
Reactions: Elijah_leo
Fiber from fruits are digestible. It's called pectin.
Fiber
'Although the mainstream fitness advice is to consume enough both water soluble and non soluble fiber to avoid constipation, this couldn't be further from the truth. It does slow down the digestion of foods, which comes handy if you eat carb heavy dishes, since the elongated absorption also means a more gentler glycemic load.

Their usefullness ends here, if you otherwise don't consume carbs, there's no point of intaking ANY fiber as fiber is ultimately undigestable plant matter that rots in your intestines.

I didn't consume fiber aside from a few times in the last 3-4 years and I'm just fine. No constipation and I barely shit because my body absorbs all of the animal food I eat, unlike plant matter.'

From a BOTB thread

Fiber
'Although the mainstream fitness advice is to consume enough both water soluble and non soluble fiber to avoid constipation, this couldn't be further from the truth. It does slow down the digestion of foods, which comes handy if you eat carb heavy dishes, since the elongated absorption also means a more gentler glycemic load.

Their usefullness ends here, if you otherwise don't consume carbs, there's no point of intaking ANY fiber as fiber is ultimately undigestable plant matter that rots in your intestines.

I didn't consume fiber aside from a few times in the last 3-4 years and I'm just fine. No constipation and I barely shit because my body absorbs all of the animal food I eat, unlike plant matter.'

From a BOTB thread
Listen lmfao. I’m not making up what I just said, I’m not here to read a thread. This is MY experience with fiber. Just plain eating animal meat makes me constipated, I don’t take a plain cope answer, I need actual solutions, so please quit sugarcoating it for me as I have experienced it firsthand

• +1
Listen lmfao. I’m not making up what I just said, I’m not here to read a thread. This is MY experience with fiber. Just plain eating animal meat makes me constipated, I don’t take a plain cope answer, I need actual solutions, so please quit sugarcoating it for me as I have experienced it firsthand
Ok
I could care less any way
I was trying to help you but whatevs

• +1
Reactions: giga_aspie
Ok
I could care less any way
I was trying to help you but whatevs
Trying to help me how? I’ve done the carnivore diet for 2 months, 0 carbs 0 fiber, I’ve literally burst capillaries trying to push my stool out, so what do you recommend ? JFL

Fiber

From a BOTB thread
Yes that's completely true and didn't refute what I said. Fiber is non essential and we can digest the pectin from fruits. Both are true.

• +1
If you eat cooked meat you could enter perstalis because the natural enzymes and water soluble vitamins are destroyed by cooking.

Trying to help me how? I’ve done the carnivore diet for 2 months, 0 carbs 0 fiber, I’ve literally burst capillaries trying to push my stool out, so what do you recommend ? JFL
I'd recommend you eat raw meat. You only "need" fiber if you eat cooked meat.

raspberries are a great addition to a low carb or ketogenic diet. In fact, 1 cup (123 grams) of raspberries provides only 7 grams of net carbs, as this serving size has around 15 grams of carbs and 8 grams of fiber ( 12 ).

• +1
Reactions: giga_aspie and thereallegend
raspberries are a great addition to a low carb or ketogenic diet. In fact, 1 cup (123 grams) of raspberries provides only 7 grams of net carbs, as this serving size has around 15 grams of carbs and 8 grams of fiber ( 12 ).
make sure to buy organic raspberries. let them mold a bit to get a heavy metal detox and probiotic benefit. soak them in vinegar to wash the pesticides away.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eblan and giga_aspie
Give solution

The optimal human diet is carnivore.

Stop eating carbs, fiber, sugars, and grains.

Fiber is cope. Just eat carnivore to debloat (but do not eat it long term, it's literally only good for debloating, it's complete cope otherwise)