• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Squirtoutmabooty, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
JBB

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
can i be a gigolo for russian women as churka? @mrriceguy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
I can't find a pic of the guy she's cheating with. How do you know he's a nigger?

Just be BBC

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
@klip11 Bahamas country 90% black. Surely the lover was white :feelshah:
Screenshot 2023 07 30 21 51 18 86 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Piratecels assemble we're BACK

She’s a Republican, too lmao.

Paradoxically, Conservative snowbunnies are more common than bleeding heart leftist ones.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
If I was the husband, I’d be paranoid as fuck from now on.

The Hag should have just gotten a divorce.

More proof JBB is law
She’s a Republican, too lmao.

Paradoxically, Conservative snowbunnies are more common than bleeding heart leftist ones.
conservative foids are just as big whores as leftist ones lol, tradcons can’t accept that fact however sadly

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
She looks like shit.

He could have a 10/10 ethnic foid that would worship him with his family money and oofy doofy pheno

Fucking idiot

Many such cases

bbc is unbeatable :feelswhy: :feelsrope:

The slut wanted to kill her own husband for this subhuman bbc. Zero value. Mother whore. Her sons should cut off contact with her

View attachment 2350771

It looks like an internet sleuth found the guy. I don't know if he's white or mixed. Looks mulatto.

This is the fate that many white husbands will experience in the upcoming years unfortunately a BBC is worth more than all the love and money you can give

Not clear to me the guy she was having an affair with is Black. The Black guy in the picture may just be the dude he hired.

lol at DM calling him a former College Football star. He was a Long snapper. His family must be rich, no way he buys that house selling insurance.

Not clear to me the guy she was having an affair with is Black. The Black guy in the picture may just be the dude he hired.

lol at DM calling him a former College Football star. He was a Long snapper. His family must be rich, no way he buys that house selling insurance.

She explains it. He looks whitish like a mulatto. Without the hat he has black hair