Football teams i support in each country

Chelshit has no history. Small time club
What a clueless american. Pls go back to inter miami and stop pretending to know about prem clubs

None of u know anything about ball go watch nba and messi muh soccer

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
What a clueless american. Pls go back to inter miami and stop pretending to know about prem clubs

None of u know anything about ball go watch nba and messi muh soccer
Stay mad chelshit fan. U will never be considered apart of the upper echelon in England like United arsenal and Liverpool are.
Will always be in the shadow of the big 3

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Stay mad chelshit fan. U will never be considered apart of the upper echelon in England like United arsenal and Liverpool are.
Will always be in the shadow of the big 3
Bro started watching football in 2024 instagram reels or tiktok

Bro started watching football in 2024 instagram reels or tiktok
Been watching longer than u mate. Chelshit were nothing before abramovich came and mourinho became manager. The original oil club before city. Small time club historicall Leeds and Blackburn are bigger historically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Saint Casanova
You're a united fan so i can understand being delusional about Ronaldo, otherwise stick to looksmax
Paygentina got very scared when they played against good teams like the Netherlands and France. Script was nearly broken so many times.

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
  • +1
Reactions: goo25 and tombradylover
Been watching longer than u mate. Chelshit were nothing before abramovich came and mourinho became manager. The original oil club before city. Small time club historicall Leeds and Blackburn are bigger historically
Compring chelsea to blackburn and leeds who havent won the league since 90s = poor rage bait

We won more pl titles than liverpool and utd RECENTLY let alone fucking leeds 🤡 u wouldnt know bc u watch the burger league then go online with your American sausage fingers to hate on a superior club

Compring chelsea to blackburn and leeds who havent won the league since 90s = poor rage bait

We won more pl titles than liverpool and utd RECENTLY let alone fucking leeds 🤡 u wouldnt know bc u watch the burger league then go online with your American sausage fingers to hate on a superior club
Mate Everton and villa have more league titles than u. Sunderland have the same amount of league titles as u. Ur a banter club that was nothing before oil money. Should have picked arsenal or even spurs over ur joke money club. Like I said and keep saying a club with no history that had to buy its way to relevance.

Mate Everton and villa have more league titles than u. Sunderland have the same amount of league titles as u. Ur a banter club that was nothing before oil money. Should have picked arsenal or even spurs over ur joke money club. Like I said and keep saying a club with no history that had to buy its way to relevance.
Im fucking from there its not a pick and mix you american burger piece of shit

Muh no history u lack insight and live in fuckin california texas new york or some shit tryna talk on London football culture FOH 😂💀 u have no idea how many brits are cringed out by individuals like you. Hope some british chap is rambling about some random NFL opinion as if he knows aboutthe club

• JFL
They needed oligarch money to be relevant. Now that he’s gone, it’s over.
this new society looks like they have got 0 clue, geniunely idk wtf they are doing buying and overpaying all these players on 10yrs contracts, they would need to win like 5 Champions league to repay all these Money they are spending

never seen something like this before

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Im fucking from there its not a pick and mix you american burger piece of shit

Muh no history u lack insight and live in fuckin california texas new york or some shit tryna talk on London football culture FOH 😂💀 u have no idea how many brits are cringed out by individuals like you. Hope some british chap is rambling about some random NFL opinion as if he knows aboutthe club
Mate I live in London u twat I’m a west ham fan! Chelshit are the smallest club in London keep crying knowing no one will ever respect ur fake small time club! U keep crying about Americans u idiot ur club is an American owned club u Americans own ur stupid ass club mate. Ur not a real Londoner mate

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Mate I live in London u twat I’m a west ham fan! Chelshit are the smallest club in London keep crying knowing no one will ever respect ur fake small time club! U keep crying about Americans u idiot ur club is an American owned club u Americans own ur stupid ass club mate. Ur not a real Londoner mate
Fuck ur shitty american sarcasm another brootal americuck trait besides hating on Londons biggest club with deluded takes

• JFL