for 2023, i gave up hope

keep positive 24/7

keep positive 24/7

keep moirin muh genez
for a lot of people, their new year's resolutions were to attempt to succeed at something. in the majority of cases, it was an attempt to escape the prison cell that their genetics had imposed upon them. bad idea. any attempts to fight nature – that is, genetics – will result in PAIN and SUFFERING. any hope you have to succeed will quickly be dashed and broken against the hard surface of reality

hope is dangerous. hope constantly disappoints. hope is the result of fantasy crossing over into reality.

"anything is possible". the majority of businesses fail. hope causes bankruptcies and life-destroying failures. if you rely on hope, then you will be disappointed. for every successful person, whose hopes did come true, there is an army of failures. and you think you're one of those winners? *laughs and shakes head*

so, what do we replace hope with? it's simple, really; we replace hope with POSITIVITY. positivity is a mindset where every situation is able to be interpreted in a positive light. it is the ultimate cope. every individual possesses the POTENTIAL OF POSITIVITY inside of them – unlike external factors, like money, validation, sex etc. it is not a limited resource. when you try to gain external resources for satisfaction, you will be beaten, because you are a loser, and you will never be satisfied. however, the unlocking of inner positivity is the key that unlocks an infinite level of satisfaction, far beyond what can be achieved in the pursuit of the external

for 2023, i gave up hope. now i am on the journey to cope... with the glorious power of positivity!

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Truecel14, Zeruel and 3 others
it's difficult to give up completely, but if I'm still the same height next year, I will too.

I hope that works out for you

2023 is the worst year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Manletmachine and Dr. Bludy
for a lot of people, their new year's resolutions were to attempt to succeed at something. in the majority of cases, it was an attempt to escape the prison cell that their genetics had imposed upon them. bad idea. any attempts to fight nature – that is, genetics – will result in PAIN and SUFFERING. any hope you have to succeed will quickly be dashed and broken against the hard surface of reality

hope is dangerous. hope constantly disappoints. hope is the result of fantasy crossing over into reality.

"anything is possible". the majority of businesses fail. hope causes bankruptcies and life-destroying failures. if you rely on hope, then you will be disappointed. for every successful person, whose hopes did come true, there is an army of failures. and you think you're one of those winners? *laughs and shakes head*

so, what do we replace hope with? it's simple, really; we replace hope with POSITIVITY. positivity is a mindset where every situation is able to be interpreted in a positive light. it is the ultimate cope. every individual possesses the POTENTIAL OF POSITIVITY inside of them – unlike external factors, like money, validation, sex etc. it is not a limited resource. when you try to gain external resources for satisfaction, you will be beaten, because you are a loser, and you will never be satisfied. however, the unlocking of inner positivity is the key that unlocks an infinite level of satisfaction, far beyond what can be achieved in the pursuit of the external

for 2023, i gave up hope. now i am on the journey to cope... with the glorious power of positivity!
Embrace darkness and go TK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Bashan
quote-a-pessimist-is-an-optimist-in-full-possession-of-the-facts-arthur-schopenhauer-133-56-24.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Zeruel
You are bluepilled cuck embrace the blackpill let it consume u
i graduated from the blackpill. once you've been cut down and blackpilled to the point of death, then you will be resurrected as a being of light and positivity, because you realise that the world is a joke, and that life is a game

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
i graduated from the blackpill. once you've been cut down and blackpilled to the point of death, then you will be resurrected as a being of light and positivity, because you realise that the world is a joke, and that life is a game
You are just a docile cuck we live in hell stand up for something or get crushed by the lizard overlords manipulating our reality.

Life is short.

I like the idea of hope for the best, prepare for the worst. That way you're allowed to dream with your legs on the ground so you don't fall / fall too hard.

i need to protect myself from the normies

tenor.png

the only thing I understood from the OP is that he didn't watch Shawshank to the end

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
How do i be positive? :feelsbadman:

How do i be positive? :feelsbadman:
that's what i'm going to find out in 2023. i will study various methods.

first step, or base, is exercise, diet, sunlight exposure. that will hopefully provide a neurochemistry boost that will fuel attempts at increasing positivity. but you can't rely on these things as the source of positivity, because they can be taken away from you i.e. if you are sent to prison

but yeah, it will be a long journey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Nice whitepill. Kys.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044