For 30+ cels!

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
Is trt + dutasteride the key to age perfectly?
Dut: blocks type 1 DHT (in the skin) and type 2 DHT (in the hair)
Trt: optimal levels of testosterone, in the healthy range, ideally 1000 ng/dl
Dut and trt shift the hormonal balance to testosterone and free testosterone. Is it legit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, noodlelover and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
TRT is not healthy

testosterone ages u anyway , but its a sign of health to naturally have high levels

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, arab_chink, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
you dont get lower testosterone as you age

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: viniciz, noodlelover, arab_chink and 2 others
Wizards are wizards coz they couldn't to anything when they were younger so the chances of ascending and not being virgin are at all time low for them

Wizards are wizards coz they couldn't to anything when they were younger so the chances of ascending and not being virgin are at all time low for them
i am a modern day sorcerer myself , what about u ?

Is trt + dutasteride the key to age perfectly?
Dut: blocks type 1 DHT (in the skin) and type 2 DHT (in the hair)
Trt: optimal levels of testosterone, in the healthy range, ideally 1000 ng/dl
Dut and trt shift the hormonal balance to testosterone and free testosterone. Is it legit?
idk but im gonna cruise test + dut soon so i guess so

testosterone is supposed to peak at 30, the reason it peaks at 20 nowadays is due to environment. You think sean connery would haev had higher T at 20 than at 30? Impossible

Racemaxx u Indian

Attachments

• F5CC2267-A179-464A-B7E1-2E5662EAA25C.jpeg
    F5CC2267-A179-464A-B7E1-2E5662EAA25C.jpeg
    342.2 KB · Views: 0
TRT is not healthy

testosterone ages u anyway , but its a sign of health to naturally have high levels
But doing trt only to remain in the healthy range + maintain your levels stable is a good idea?
And what’s your opinion on dutasteride?

If you workout and eat healthy your test levels will never drop.

If you try to artificially boost them by getting a prescription, then you will accelerate your aging.

Testosterone is a hormone that mediates how much resources the body devotes towards masculine things such as muscle mass and masculine facial features, compared to how much resources the body devotes towards things like anti-aging and healing.

If you work on your health, then your body will naturally have more reserves to dedicate towards masculinity and your testosterone levels will naturally go up.

If you try to force it with a prescription, then you accelerate your aging.

As far as dutasteride and finasteride, DHT is a hormone that's involved emotional regulation and other brain functions. Taking a DHT blocker such as these, results in lower motivation, less enjoyment in life, ultimately resulting in less focus, lower problem solving, which will result in less financial success eventually, which means less money for anti-aging devices.

In a way it's choosing to increase the chance of death, because these expensive devices (Oxygen therapy, DNA therapy, etc. are going to be needed to survive in the future, and each one costs tens of thousands of dollars, often closer to hundreds already).

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama