• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
176cms me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LowTierNormie
I doubt it in europe

I doubt it in europe
There is a 8cm difference (even greater maybe) beetween shortest European country and tallest. Stop acting like all Europeans are the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1100, Framletgod and 1 other person
pleased for u

Fuck this shit,
Fuck you

giovani is an incel in denial

There is a 8cm difference (even greater maybe) beetween shortest European country and tallest. Stop acting like all Europeans are the same.
That's a crazy gap

true tbh men height starts at 5ft 11
cut off is 5 ft 10
never begun for my 5ft 9 ass tbhtbhthtbht nglngnglngk

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 999
never began for 6ft 8 cels

never began for 8ft1 cels

10ft or overneverbegan

true tbh men height starts at 5ft 11
cut off is 5 ft 10
never begun for my 5ft 9 ass tbhtbhthtbht nglngnglngk
You will always feel like your height is not enough. I always though that 5'10 would be enough (I'm 5'9) and after frauding to 5'10 with lifts for a few months I started feeling like cutoff started at 5'11. And now that I lift fraud to 5'11 I started to think that it is still not enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
You will always feel like your height is not enough. I always though that 5'10 would be enough (I'm 5'9) and after frauding to 5'10 with lifts for a few months I started feeling like cutoff started at 5'11. And now that I lift fraud to 5'11 I started to think that it is still not enough
yeah I thought a long time bout this but realized I'm still right the inch from 5'9 to 5ft 10 is the most important

yeah I thought a long time bout this but realized I'm still right the inch from 5'9 to 5ft 10 is the most important
Lift fraud to 5'10 for a few weeks and you will notice everything is mental. A single inch doesn't change anything

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
I'm 5'10. Just about acceptable in the balkans. It's a pathetic height, sure, but at most you'll get defined as a little short, not the short guy

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I already translated for you using inspector:

View attachment 138311

Women already see you as a man @ 1,80

giphy.gif
People like to exaggerate things on here. At 180cm you won’t be considered a ”manlet” by women or by the majority of men. Perhaps by some men which are 190cm+ but it’s the women’s opinion about your height which matter most.