For a great life you not only need looks, you need health and intelligence as well

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
What’s the point of having looks if your dick can’t get hard? Or being unable to work? Or you have chronic back pain or you start bleeding every time you take a dump? Yes, perhaps looks will make you less miserable, but without health looks mean little (or less).

Without intelligence you will make stupid decisions more often (which could endanger you health and looks as well), and intelligence predicts income, so that’s another reason why it matters.

Looks, health and intelligence are pretty much all that matters. You could lose all your money, status, get thrown in jail for 10 years but if you keep your looks, health and intelligence it won’t even matter. You can start from scratch and get to the top all over again.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, EverythingMaxxer, joeveniro and 7 others
Cope, if ur a smartcel you'll never be happy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mmdnohi, StephIsCold, bwrauycnee and 3 others
Apparently there's no relationship between intelligence and facial attractiveness although a lot of people including myself theorise about it. I always though looks and intelligence were correlated due to the halo effect and teachers giving you more attention but this isn't the case from what I've read in studies.

From what I've gathered, Intelligence is largely genetic so everything comes down to genetics in the end. Looks, health and intelligence are all gifted in a lottery and most people don't win. Check out Ashton kutchers brother compared to himself. Life isn't fair.

• +1
Reactions: mmdnohi, EverythingMaxxer, .*my*. and 1 other person
Apparently there's no relationship between intelligence and facial attractiveness although a lot of people including myself theorise about it. I always though looks and intelligence were correlated due to the halo effect and teachers giving you more attention but this isn't the case from what I've read in studies.

From what I've gathered, Intelligence is largely genetic so everything comes down to genetics in the end. Looks, health and intelligence are all gifted in a lottery and most people don't win. Check out Ashton kutchers brother compared to himself. Life isn't fair.
Health and looks are almost the same thing. So the more healthy you are, the more good looking (that’s what makes you good looking. Duh. Appearing healthy).

Intelligence and health are correlated too. Malnourished children have a lower IQ and worse looks. This makes me think that these studies are bs. Attractive people are more likely to be smart since they are healthier.

Money + intelligence + a good base

looks = health

because form = function

looks = physical manifestation of your mind

face = personality

water = wet