for ages below 20 how to get taller (answer)

D

Deleted member 27715

Iron
I've been having success regarding height. over the past 1.5 years, my growth plates have been dormant. it is possible for that to happen, doesn't mean they're closed. at the start of the year, I was 183.2cm 7 hours after waking up. 1 month ago I implemented things to do to maximize height before my growth plates close. I managed to get them out of the dormant state, and now I am a solid 183.6-183.8cm 7 hours after waking up, and 185.5+ cm right after waking up. yeah, that isn't a good height true, 6' and 6'1, but I'm still growing. I will be a MINIMUM 6'2 normal height by the time I'm 18. yes, you read that right, height changes by about 2-3cm every day, that depends on hydration, and how much your spine has decompressed after waking up. your actual height is 3-6 hours after waking up, so measure at those times.

HERE'S WHAT I DO TO MAXIMIZE MY HEIGHT

now, before I tell you what to do, know these things:
this is specifically for ages under 20 because likely your growth plates haven't closed yet, so they're waiting for the right time to start the spurt. how do they know its the right time? enough bone density, good conditions for spurt yada yada. so what you need to do is show your body that your bones are getting denser and its ready to grow more.

1. I eat raw eggs for their follistatin. follistatin hinders myostatin, which is a hormone in the body that limits muscle growth and bone densification. science lies about the follistatin count in eggs usually to prevent people from eating it raw. call me a conspiracy theorist idc.
2. squats every gym session. squats promote bone density and increase testosterone by 20% for 3 hours after doing them. SQUATS specifically, work on high intensity! meaning do a certain amount of reps, and if you feel like you don't want to do it anymore, do 5 more, so you whimper, do it for a couple of sets, I recommend 5. doesn't have to be the same weight each set since you're fatigued. go to the gym. do squats at the end of a sesh.
3. sprints. do a full-on sprint for 50 meters 2-4 times daily, that again, helps bone density, and other benefits too.
4. liver toxicity inducing protein amounts. i try to get in 180grams+ these days as I'm on a cut, otherwise, I'd do 200-230. a lot of protein helps.
5. magnesium and zinc supplements
6. don't forget to exercise everything else, as you need bone density everywhere else too.
7. sleep 8-10 hours a day.

8. (this helps every age) STRETCHING. with stretching you can get about 1-3+ inches of height increase. you do various stretches, like hanging or touching your toes, and you do them for maybe 15-30 minutes a day every day. I haven't even started these yet, which proves that everything else helps and that my height increase hasn't been due to stretches. but I will start them soon. if you're younger than 20, the stretching will help get blood into the spine, leading to further growth, which will increase your height after the stretched height effects go away. if you're older and your growth plates have closed, stretching will just temporarily increase your height, and when you stop, your height gains will go away 1-3 months after stopping the stretching.

these help HGH production, increasing bone density, which helps the body resume its growth.

this will maximize your potential height

this isn't hopefuel, its simple facts. you're welcome

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32514, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, midlatinocel and 7 others
dont say 'i aint reading allat'. i wrote this for you and I couldn't care less if you don't read it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
kinda water but still good thread

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and midlatinocel
i aint readin
allat

Do this + my post (with chems) for maximum growth

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
cam u get pure follistatin⁹

kinda water but still good thread
yeah bro I suck at writing a good thread, it just flows all around there. next time I have another form of success and would find it helpful enough to post it here ill make it look better

cam u get pure follistatin⁹
sadly nah. theres some supps claiming to have a good amount of follistatin in them but I don't think they're the right one, or they might have already been ruined, as follistatin 'dies' at celsius 4-37 degrees ish, that's why I like raw eggs. they're cool on the inside always. either way feel free to try follistatin supps or raw egg yolks as the yolks contain the follistatin.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Do this + my post (with chems) for maximum growth
personally, i dont like unnatural stuff, so I'm promoting things you can do without taking any meds. but yeah if anyone is willing to take mk which I don't like since I don't go that hard, they can do as they like.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
sadly nah. theres some supps claiming to have a good amount of follistatin in them but I don't think they're the right one, or they might have already been ruined, as follistatin 'dies' at celsius 4-37 degrees ish, that's why I like raw eggs. they're cool on the inside always. either way feel free to try follistatin supps or raw egg yolks as the yolks contain the follistatin.
i wipl just listen to myostatin inhibitor binaural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27715
personally, i dont like unnatural stuff, so I'm promoting things you can do without taking any meds. but yeah if anyone is willing to take mk which I don't like since I don't go that hard, they can do as they like.
its for going up to natural peak and beyond for some people but yes chemicals are bad and long term usage is not advisable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27715
If you’re 19 and haven’t grown in 3 years there’s a 99.9% chance you’re not gonna grow

If you’re 19 and haven’t grown in 3 years there’s a 99.9% chance you’re not gonna grow
your growth plates are still likely to be dormant but yes, 3 years seems like a long time although possible. this is for maximizing potential height through getting your growth plates to work by doing anything in your power. and even despite this, you can grow at 30 through HGH too. derek from MPMD grew from 6' to 6'1 by using HGH

how old are you and when did u start ur protocol

i grew 1.5 cm in the last 6 months and I'm 16.9M will i grow? I still haven't got my height spurt?

maybe 1 inch if you are lucky but probably less than that
another question. Is it possible that a teenager may never get a height spurt?

I think it's pretty abnormal for me cuz i always grew slowly whereas EVERYONE in my family had a noticeable growth spurt even 90% of my friends toooo.

My family claims that they got their growth spurt when they were like 17 or 19 years old. So i should wait for mine cuz of "genetics" CUZ every male in my family is taller than me SO i might grow to be like them i in the "near" future.