For all age copers

i have 2 videos actually. Not gonna share them of course. Would be illlegal for one thing!! haha
Could upload some more screencaps showing more proof but yeah. It's whatever.
Not really bragging. The night I pulled her I got rejected by about 15 way uglier girls. That's the life of a PUA/appcoachcel which I was, and still kind of am
Nigga it was illegal to fuck her too :lul:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
To answer the questions
- Can you be attractive as a 30-35yr old guy? YES
- Are only 18yr old girls attractive, or also 23/24/25yr olds? NO

To answer the questions
- Can you be attractive as a 30-35yr old guy? YES
- Are only 18yr old girls attractive, or also 23/24/25yr olds? NO
-oldcel cope
-oldcel cope

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
View attachment 1375581

Prime women are disgusted as fuck by older men, this foid is 18 which is legal and look at how scared she is of this 30 year old boomer. Over for oldcel copers.

B-b-but prime for men is 30’s and 40’s cause that’s when they have money and are most masculine!!!!!! Women love daddies :soy::soy:

Quit the cope prime foids are petrified of older men the only people who think 30+ is prime for men are sugar daddy boomers who give a teen girl 100k a month for starfish sex once a month while she fucks penniless 20 year old chad 24/7
if he was good looking she'd have given him his number for sure regardless of age, some girls are into really older men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
View attachment 1375581

Prime women are disgusted as fuck by older men, this foid is 18 which is legal and look at how scared she is of this 30 year old boomer. Over for oldcel copers.

B-b-but prime for men is 30’s and 40’s cause that’s when they have money and are most masculine!!!!!! Women love daddies :soy::soy:

Quit the cope prime foids are petrified of older men the only people who think 30+ is prime for men are sugar daddy boomers who give a teen girl 100k a month for starfish sex once a month while she fucks penniless 20 year old chad 24/7
It's not about age, you're as young as you look
If the guy was beauty he wouldn't be doing it

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
-oldcel cope
-oldcel cope
Maybe
But i think you should never cope about stuff that you can change or influence... for example if you are recessed, you should always be honest to yourself and aim for a solution.

Aging is something that EVERYONE will experience and nobody can stop.
So you have 2 choices
- be extremely depressed and just lay in bed waiting for death
- cope about aging and bring it out of your head. Also cope with botox, skincare, leanmaxxing, fin and facelifts.

So just please let us oldcels cope :lul:

• JFL
Maybe
But i think you should never cope about stuff that you can change or influence... for example if you are recessed, you should always be honest to yourself and aim for a solution.

Aging is something that EVERYONE will experience and nobody can stop.
So you have 2 choices
- be extremely depressed and just lay in bed waiting for death
- cope about aging and bring it out of your head. Also cope with botox, skincare, leanmaxxing, fin and facelifts.

So just please let us oldcels cope :lul:
you can fraud a few years younger but the age thing is a big factor in relationships tbh, lots of young women will not like the age difference even if you are gl, it is mostly cause of society demonizing older men going for teen girls. You can ONS but LTR is very hard for big age gaps tbh.

you can fraud a few years younger but the age thing is a big factor in relationships tbh, lots of young women will not like the age difference even if you are gl, it is mostly cause of society demonizing older men going for teen girls. You can ONS but LTR is very hard for big age gaps tbh.
True. But thats life, nothing you can do against it :(
Just life your life to the fullest while your young, and find a way to cope after 30/35.

I am soon 28 and i can tell you, aging hunts me in my dreams every night. I still have massive problems with getting 30 soon. Its literally living in hell for me. Specially because i failed in every aspect of life, because of my looks. All the plans and dreams i had with 18 are destroyed, and i dont know how i can copenwith this fact. Never had a girlfriend :cry:

Last edited:
  • +1
she would’ve been as disgusted if the oldcel’s younger counterpart was in front of her, once again the main problem remains about looks. He probably looked like shit and used up at 30(!!!), this is clearly blatant signs of poor genetics… otherwise I can ensure you that the idea of making a tiktok would never have crossed her mind. Every women, especially the 17+ ones who are at their fertility peak would get wet at the idea of having their pussy dilated by a thirty year old male with a good situation on top of that.

it's not about how old you are.
But how good you look.

If a man has a good base, and looks good when younger,
But, irl, it's giga difficult to look good at 30 somehow, looking at guys.
Obviously, firstly one has to have good hair genes (not balding)
2ndly you need good skin
and 3rdly; you need to not get fat, which plenty do