For all of you planning on taking MK-677

At this rate I think they’re just doing everything to up your cancer rate until you croke, just seen thing ab vapes come out that it’s not even a 10% chance of cancer off them but a 100% chance

everythings bad for you who cares

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nigkook
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC
The average kid today eats so much fast food, wears excessive cologne which are EDC's, barely get deep sleep etc.

No one will condemn that because it's normalised

Mk667 is relatively safe and safer than trad GH therapy, with modest increase in GH by being a ghrelin mimetic. By being a ghrelin mimetic you will be hungrier but that's about it.

Don't fall for fear mongering and always DYOR. The kid who is following basic advice on here

Eating clean whole foods
Sleeping 9 hours a day
Avoiding microplastics and EDCs
Increasing IGF-1 excretion during puberty
Exercising
Staying lean

Is already miles ahead in terms of health than the average individual.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, future_, boss8055 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sergeant, LegitUser and boss8055
The average kid today eats so much fast food, wears excessive cologne which are EDC's, barely get deep sleep etc.

Mk667 is relatively safe and safer than trad GH therapy, with modest increase in GH by being a ghrelin mimetic. By being a ghrelin mimetic you will be hungrier but that's about it.

Don't fall for fear mongering and always DYOR. The kid who is following basic advice on here

Eating clean whole foods
Sleeping 9 hours a day
Exercising
Staying lean

just lol at this thread
"
  • Bone mineral density to decrease."
:lul::lul::lul:
this is so retarded. its blatant fearmongering to prevent retards from doping. unironically half this shit is mitigatiable.
as much as im against mk677, this is just blatant bad faith from the writers.
It also causes:

• Bone mineral density to decrease.
  • Increased fasting blood glucose and:
  • Decreased insulin sensitivity.
From actual professionals unlike you guys.the risk to reward ratio isn’t worth it

It’s also funny you claim to be against mk677 yet you deny an article written by actual professionals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, silencio and perpetuallytired
It also causes:

• Decreased insulin sensitivity

Also the last 2 points are actually good because they show that your MK677 is elevating your GH levels chronically.

It also causes:

From actual professionals unlike you guys.the risk to reward ratio isn’t worth it

It’s also funny you claim to be against mk677 yet you deny an article written by actual professionals

you shouldnt base your opinions off what fags like us on this site or what experts say, but form your own from reading high quality systemic reviews and trials/studies.

you dont need to believe me. i dont expect you to. but dyor research, from good sources, not from an extremely biased source whos purpose isnt to inform but to purposely put you off from using it. you wouldnt learn about the effects of weed from an anti-drug program, you would be looking at systemic reviews and high quality trials and studies.

increased fasting glucose and decrease insulin sensitivity is a very real risk. but most people here already know that before they use growth hormones.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and future_

Also the last 2 points are actually good because they show that your MK677 is elevating your GH levels chronically.
i dont understand how indra has so many posts without saying anything of substance or value. everything ive seen him say is something water, something from a bad source or something that is just blatantly misleading.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, LegitUser and n9wiff
i dont understand how indra has so many posts without saying anything of substance or value. everything ive seen him say is something water, something from a bad source or something that is just blatantly misleading.
He's been on this site for quite awhile but hasn't seem to learned anything at all.

He claimed 8 percent bodyfat but had basically tits when he sent me his picture because he used a "calculator" which I had to explain wasn't accurate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sergeant, IndraBC and truecel12
It also causes:

It's a fear mongering article, first they say it's technically a poison then they say there's no toxicity data. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
View attachment 2959120
you shouldnt base your opinions off what fags like us on this site or what experts say, but form your own from reading high quality systemic reviews and trials/studies.

you dont need to believe me. i dont expect you to. but dyor research, from good sources, not from an extremely biased source whos purpose isnt to inform but to purposely put you off from using it. you wouldnt learn about the effects of weed from an anti-drug program, you would be looking at systemic reviews and high quality trials and studies.

increased fasting glucose and decrease insulin sensitivity is a very real risk. but most people here already know that before they use growth hormones.
This is all useless unless you have a valid refutation to what the article claims. You can’t make a presupposition like that without substantiating it.
I could say the same for you. You have over 1k posts but I haven’t seen you say anything remotely close to what can be considered “valuable.”

The majority of what I say is shitposting.

Eating clean whole foods
Sleeping 9 hours a day
Exercising
Staying lean

I heard mk 677 fuck your insulin levels up so I’ll take it with a slin pill

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I heard mk 677 fuck your insulin levels up so I’ll take it with a slin pill
Buddy its a good thing that it fucks your insulin

Insulin spiking is a sign that your GH levels are being chronically increased

It also isn't that bad with MK, people blow it out of proportion

Eating clean whole foods
Sleeping 9 hours a day
Exercising
Staying lean

I dont compare myself to myself to the average normiefag, i compare myself to primitive chads living in nature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and n9wiff
Buddy its a good thing that it fucks your insulin

Insulin spiking is a sign that your GH levels are being chronically increased

It also isn't that bad with MK, people blow it out of proportion
Alright but I think I’ll take a slin pill time to time to not get diabetes

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
@RealFunkyFlamingo

• JFL
  • +1