For all of you wondering why that girl lost interest

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold
She didn't lose interest. There was no interest to begin with. She smiled and laughed when talking to you because she's a normal human being. She gave you her phone number because she didn't want to make it awkward. She was responding to your texts because she liked the conversation.

At best, you're a fun person to talk to. She'll be willing to have a conversation but that's the very most she'll give you. She'll never initiate them though. As you text her more and more, she'll start responding less and eventually ghost you. She hates that you're starting to invest in her when she's not interested.

You just weren't attractive enough. You're a friend at best. There is no "lost interest" when it comes to getting to know a girl. If she found you hot, not only would she welcome your attention, she'd also make sure she's getting your attention by reaching out to you. Said something unfunny? She'll find it hilarious. Made something too sexual? She'll escalate it. Responding too soon? She'll love that you're getting invested. It's really hard to lose her, even if you tried.

Despite what they say, girls do not lose interest easily. They make everything super easy for you when they're interested. There's also no such thing as a girl who's unsure if she finds you attractive but wants to see where it goes. She either likes you or she doesn't. Attraction is binary. A girl who's friendly but isn't blatantly hinting attraction isn't interested. Plain and simple.
Uf you're unsure how she feels, then drop it and realize you're just not good looking enough to get girls easily.

Also, seduction is pure bullshit and communities are made entirely out of copers, people that want to sell something, and chads that haven't realized their privilege.

Inb4 water

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boxingfan, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16552 and 23 others
I hate it when greycels think they are master blackpillers and try to write an essay on a fucking incel forum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BetaGayFace2, Korea and 13 others
I hate it when greycels think they are master blackpillers and try to write an essay on a fucking incel forum.
He’s speaking the truth tho, some guys still don’t realize that it never began

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, nidus, paranakee and 8 others
graycel projecting his failures onto others, tale as old as time. :lul:

this

To be honest I'm mostly just venting my grievances. There's a girl in my class that I wanted to date but I realized she was never attracted to me to begin with. She never made me feel like things were in my control. She was a cute nerdy introvert too. Exactly my type. Oh well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, hairyballscel and 6 others
he do be spitting facts

post count has little to do with truth, there's no rebuttal to what he said and it's entirely true

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 6 others
To be honest I'm mostly just venting my grievances. There's a girl in my class that I wanted to date but I realized she was never attracted to me to begin with. She never made me feel like things were in my control. She was a cute nerdy introvert too. Exactly my type. Oh well
Don’t listen to them. You’re right.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, paranakee and 1 other person
he do be spitting facts

post count has little to do with truth, there's no rebuttal to what he said and it's entirely true
Don’t listen to them. You’re right.

I've turned off at least a dozen foids that approached me and asked me out because i'm autistic as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, nidus, paranakee and 1 other person
Either way, copers are everywhere. Even in blackpill communities.

I've turned off at least a dozen foids that approached me and asked me out because i'm autistic as fuck.
Yeah pretty much the one thing that would kill interest are mental conditions. The margin for error is extremely wide otherwise.

Greycel but it’s true when a girl is interested it’s super obvious, you won’t be confused. Can’t relate? prolly sub 5. women aren’t confrontational so they rather ghost than tell the truth. They always have another option

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94, Mewton, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
theres no girl to begin with :feelswhy:

Yeah pretty much the one thing that would kill interest are mental conditions. The margin for error is extremely wide otherwise.
with that I can agree, yes.

Greycel but it’s true when a girl is interested it’s super obvious, you won’t be confused. Can’t relate? prolly sub 5. women aren’t confrontational so they rather ghost than tell the truth. They always have another option
They don't really have another option. Good looking guys are just rare irl. Women typically just focus on the one guy they really like. Not much would suddenly make her unattracted to you. It's why chads have it so easy on tinder. Even if a "better" chad comes, she'll already be invested and want to pursue you. For ltrs, maybe a different story. But you're already a chad. You don't have to hold on to disrespectful partners. You can truly be a man and not stand for bullshit. It's what I strive for honestly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
They don't really have another option. Good looking guys are just rare irl. Women typically just focus on the one guy they really like. Not much would suddenly make her unattracted to you. It's why chads have it so easy on tinder. Even if a "better" chad comes, she'll already be invested and want to pursue you. For ltrs, maybe a different story. But you're already a chad. You don't have to hold on to disrespectful partners. You can truly be a man and not stand for bullshit. It's what I strive for honestly.
just be Chad theory

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, CosmicMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Yes. Guys should never try to "seduce" a woman or "win her over". Completely pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus and paranakee
bro I thought as you wrote in the post but she is messing around with the guys lower than my smv.

ltring is a different thing.

bro I thought as you wrote in the post but she is messing around with the guys lower than my smv.

ltring is a different thing.
Yeah I always see guys noticably shorter me with girls. They're also pretty unremarkable looking. Young guys too. I like to call them loverboys; guys that can only get girls through LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
She didn't lose interest. There was no interest to begin with. She smiled and laughed when talking to you because she's a normal human being. She gave you her phone number because she didn't want to make it awkward. She was responding to your texts because she liked the conversation.

At best, you're a fun person to talk to. She'll be willing to have a conversation but that's the very most she'll give you. She'll never initiate them though. As you text her more and more, she'll start responding less and eventually ghost you. She hates that you're starting to invest in her when she's not interested.

You just weren't attractive enough. You're a friend at best. There is no "lost interest" when it comes to getting to know a girl. If she found you hot, not only would she welcome your attention, she'd also make sure she's getting your attention by reaching out to you. Said something unfunny? She'll find it hilarious. Made something too sexual? She'll escalate it. Responding too soon? She'll love that you're getting invested. It's really hard to lose her, even if you tried.

Despite what they say, girls do not lose interest easily. They make everything super easy for you when they're interested. There's also no such thing as a girl who's unsure if she finds you attractive but wants to see where it goes. She either likes you or she doesn't. Attraction is binary. A girl who's friendly but isn't blatantly hinting attraction isn't interested. Plain and simple.
Uf you're unsure how she feels, then drop it and realize you're just not good looking enough to get girls easily.

Also, seduction is pure bullshit and communities are made entirely out of copers, people that want to sell something, and chads that haven't realized their privilege.

Inb4 water
I ageee and has been my experience as well. What about those rare girls that let you hit by their own initiation but then lose interest ?

The only true seduction is hardmaxxing. Every man should strive to be desirable. I consider it wasting your life otherwise.
Yep, no feeling in the world can come close to the feeling of being genuinely desired by attractive women, not based on some condition or expectation that she will get something out of you, or even what you say and how you say it, but rather, raw physical attraction. The feeling that you don't have to constantly put up a façade and act a certain way, because she will still love you no matter what you say or do. This is exactly how I feel when I see a very beautiful women, so it is how I hope women can feel towards me.

It is ridiculous to me that men will strive all their lives to make money or gain social status without focusing on their looks. Looks are everything, and money and social status is nothing in comparison. I would rather be homeless and look like Francisco Lachowski than be Jeff Bezos.

• +1
Yep, no feeling in the world can come close to the feeling of being genuinely desired by attractive women, not based on some condition or expectation that she will get something out of you, or even what you say and how you say it, but rather, raw physical attraction. The feeling that you don't have to constantly put up a façade and act a certain way, because she will still love you no matter what you say or do. This is exactly how I feel when I see a very beautiful women, so it is how I hope women can feel towards me.

It is ridiculous to me that men will strive all their lives to make money or gain social status without focusing on their looks. Looks are everything, and money and social status is nothing in comparison. I would rather be homeless and look like Francisco Lachowski than be Jeff Bezos.
Couldn't agree more. If you were homeless with lachowski looks someone would film you and make you viral on tiktok. You'd probably be known as the homeless dreamboat. You'd very quickly get out of being homeless and have modeling agencies wanting you. Then when you're famous you can lie to people and tell them you got there because of hard work and that anyone could do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16834 and reborn

Inb4 water

I 100% agree. As a kid I always wondered what I did wrong. Should I be more extroverted? Should I learn to play an instrument? What hobbies could I do to be more interesting? All these questions are meaningless. Reproduction is looking for the best genes. That is all there is to it. It doesn't matter if you are boring or there is awkward silence when you are with her or if she likes your humor. If Chad is stupid and boring she will fuck him and complain that he is stupid and boring. If you are fun to hang out with she will tell you how stupid and boring her BF is and how much she enjoys hanging out with you more. And she is not even lying. But she will still go back to Chad and fuck him rather than you. Because sex is 100% about genes.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mewton, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others

True unfortunately but once you realize it's over moving on and coping with money and status is the only option you have left.

Couldn't agree more. If you were homeless with lachowski looks someone would film you and make you viral on tiktok. You'd probably be known as the homeless dreamboat. You'd very quickly get out of being homeless and have modeling agencies wanting you. Then when you're famous you can lie to people and tell them you got there because of hard work and that anyone could do it.

Just be Jeremy Meeks theory.

True, with Chico's looks, you won't be poor for long. But, even if I were to remain homeless while looking like Chico, I would still take it. The sheer dopamine you would experience walking down the street every day, being able to look at pretty women and have them smile back at you in adoration, is worth more than anything money can ever buy.

This video really opened my eyes to how these top tier chads live in a completely different dimension to the rest of us.

• +1
True unfortunately but once you realize it's over moving on and coping with money and status is the only option you have left.
It depends on your base, but for many people, there's a lot of hard maxxes that will significantly improve them. For example, no one should stay a manlet with money while limb lengthening is available.

True, with Chico's looks, you won't be poor for long. But, even if I were to remain homeless while looking like Chico, I would still take it. The sheer dopamine you would experience walking down the street every day, being able to look at pretty women and have them smile back at you in adoration, is worth more than anything money can ever buy.

This video really opened my eyes to how these top tier chads live in a completely different dimension to the rest of us.

Eventhough keep in mind that Chads don't really realize they are Chads. They think women lusting after you is totally normal and everybody is like that. If you were born Chad you'd probably not be as happy as you would be if some fairy turned you into Chad right now after a life of suffering.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, paranakee and Mustascend
It depends on your base, but for many people, there's a lot of hard maxxes that will significantly improve them. For example, no one should stay a manlet with money while limb lengthening is available.

Anyone that has not been looksmaxed at least once in his life is a volcel.

Eventhough keep in mind that Chads don't really realize they are Chads. They think women lusting after you is totally normal and everybody is like that. If you were born Chad you'd probably not be as happy as you would be if some fairy turned you into Chad right now after a life of suffering.
100 percent. It's why I'm probably going to become a self-absorbed douchebag when I finish hardmaxxing treatments, assuming I become GL

Yeah I always see guys noticably shorter me with girls. They're also pretty unremarkable looking. Young guys too. I like to call them loverboys; guys that can only get girls through LTR.
Also from a socio economic perspective they both mog me into eternity. smh wish my family was richer.

• So Sad
Reactions: paranakee

great video. a staple blackpill :owo: I can not however watch it for more than 15 seconds :feelswhat:

Inb4 water
A woman knows within microseconds if she's going to fuck you or not.

Attractive women always have options. If you're not an option, you will know. If you are, she will make it known.

Women don't play hard to get anymore, if she's interested she will show it.

They will also put up with copious amounts of your bullshit if you're attractive to them. If they're not into you but enjoy the attention, if you breathe wrong or send a text they don't like, you gone like a batter who whiffed on a curveball.