For all the girls soaked in attention and “😍😍” 24/7 how do you think they will cope 20-30 years from now

jm17

jm17

Solstice
How do yall think they gonna cope when they hit the wall badly, some will before others, some will hit it at full speed, so for the ones that thrive off of Instagram likes, attention from cucks and simps, how they gonna cope 10-30 years from now when they a ugly mf, definitely look like shit, and no males sex drive is saving them from it(if u know what I mean) and get 0 attention on any platform and in real life?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, No Bones Dax, Lmao and 10 others
Mass suicide

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
12523.jpg

is that u OP?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I think as long as male thirst exists,women will always do just fine.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, No Bones Dax, ItsOver.com and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, gamma, ItsOver.com and 6 others
They’ll get their fix from their beta bux husband

I have a feeling the female suicide rate will increase dramatically when this generation gets older.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7901 and 8 others
Some of them get bitter towards younger girls.

Some of the chase validation by trying to get IOIs and sex from chads.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 10524
I think as long as male thirst exists,women will always do just fine.
Nobody worth a damn gonna be simping and thirsting over 40-50 year old women who grew up in a era of being treated like a 10/10 celeb on social media and real life, it’s gonna slowly fade depending how hard they hit the wall, knowing how there’s so much stress in the world, they gonna look even worst than the 30-50 year olds u see everyday that was our age 20-30 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12758 and Be_ConfidentBro
They’ll get their fix from their beta bux husband
He gonna have 140ng/dl and be built like mr krabs with his hairline in the middle of the top of his head.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
  • JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Lmao, MentalistKebab and 8 others
antidepressants

148270 graphic web

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 8165, InexorableMed and 1 other person
Mind you that getting IOIs from subhumans and average guys isn't that special for hot girls.

Some of them get bitter towards younger girls.

Some of the chase validation by trying to get IOIs and sex from chads.
Right I notice how some women that’s even in their upper 20s who hit the wall harder than usual and 30s hate younger women, and try to paint men who like younger women as creepy, weird, pervert , it’s gonna get worst 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, turkproducer and Yliaster
Nobody worth a damn gonna be simping and thirsting over 40-50 year old women who grew up in a era of being treated like a 10/10 celeb on social media and real life, it’s gonna slowly fade depending how hard they hit the wall, knowing how there’s so much stress in the world, they gonna look even worst than the 30-50 year olds u see everyday that was our age 20-30 years ago
If thinking this way helps you to cope,then more power to you lol.

They're gonna be married, most likely to cuck husbands so they can easily control them. Back when I was in college my female classmates whored around a lot, they're were always searching for Chads to have fun with, then after that, around the age of 22-30 they all started to marry...
However the guys they married were men who wouldn't have had a chance at all with them before: short/ ugly/bald/nerdy/etc. but with good paying jobs. Some of them divorced later, then remarried but again to some pretty soy-looking guys, there's a certain husband phenotype that seems to be popular with them...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, everythingisacope, Lihito and 2 others
by becoming extremely jaded hambeasts. Middle aged women are bigger copers than your average bluepilled cuck

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, everythingisacope, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Man I swear all of these fucking stupid self destructive whores be on this shit, especially the older ones, tryna act like shit sweet
idk why incels make it out like women's lives are all sunshine and rainbow when it's really not much better for them
the only difference between women and men is that we're less cowardly so more men are going to kill themselves whereas women will just cope with antidepressants and food until they die of organ failure at 50

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Warlow
Just like menopause exists for females, nature gave it's own balance for men and that is BALDING. No height, dick, hunter eyes for your hair @SubhumanCurrycel

Attachments

• Gv4yUcx.jpg
    Gv4yUcx.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 4lNoGvk.jpg
    4lNoGvk.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 39
  • DqnCNnE.jpg
    DqnCNnE.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Just like menopause exists for females, nature gave it's own balance for men and that is BALDING. No height, dick, hunter eyes for your hair
just wear a wig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
I have a feeling the female suicide rate will increase dramatically when this generation gets older.
Cope. Even a old grandma has more SMV than a Chad. With Onlyfans simps majority of women won't ever think about roping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, MentalistKebab and SkinjobCatastrophe
idk why incels make it out like women's lives are all sunshine and rainbow when it's really not much better for them
the only difference between women and men is that we're less cowardly so more men are going to kill themselves whereas women will just cope with antidepressants and food until they die of organ failure at 50
Not a incel. And I know their lives are not all sunshine and rainbows but it’s much easier.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Most women over 35 are so sad, as if women under 35 dont have sad enough lives already. They have nothing, no kids, no more phone full of beta orbiters, no more dates every week with guys buying them things. They still get more attention than a man would ever get, but compared to their life 10 or 20 years before they are not doing well. They have no desire or passion to do anything, so they slowly rot away until they die

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, No Bones Dax, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Cope. Even a old grandma has more SMV than a Chad. With Onlyfans simps majority of women won't ever think about roping.
No, women don't think the same way that we do. They don't care about things like SMV the way that we do. A betabuxxer will never be able make them happy like a "real man" would, and no "real man" will ever want them because of all the wh*ring they've done. All the "SMV" in the world won't be able to take away their misery.

• +1
Reactions: jm17
Not a incel. And I know their lives are not all sunshine and rainbows but it’s much easier.
Easier, but not better. Just because they have more SMV and can get betabux to provide for them doesn't make them any happier.

Easier, but not better. Just because they have more SMV and can get betabux to provide for them doesn't make them any happier.
I know, I’m just saying they don’t have the pressures that a man has, socially, financially(after 18) etc etc. even in middle school and high school

• +1
Reactions: InexorableMed
How do yall think they gonna cope when they hit the wall badly, some will before others, some will hit it at full speed, so for the ones that thrive off of Instagram likes, attention from cucks and simps, how they gonna cope 10-30 years from now when they a ugly mf, definitely look like shit, and no males sex drive is saving them from it(if u know what I mean) and get 0 attention on any platform and in real life?
I think it will still be the same. Filter tech is getting more advanced every day so as long as they don’t actually show themselves in public they’ll be fine and the likes will keep coming.
I’m pretty sure even during FaceTimes there will be a filter for that too.
OnlyFans isn’t going anywhere. There will be women who will use that as a full source of income from 18-70 I guarantee it bc of the fucking simps.

I've seen a granny doing onlyfans at the age of 70 or something similar, nothing will shock me in this clown world

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma and Lihito
They will still get validation even at age 50

• +1
Reactions: gamma
They will still get validation even at age 50
This

Granny tinder experiment really told nothing? A 70 yo granny receives more compliments than average young men

I think a lot of these girls who get guys approaching them, hitting on them, and then taking that feedback loop being super confident and loving themselves, will actually be OK as they age, for 2 reasons.

I think there are enough tinder experiments that show even 86yr old grandma's get 22yr old chads hitting on them. I also think the main reason is a girl who was higher value than her peers aged 25 will still be higher value than her peers aged 35 and 45, because women don't have that same reversal of hierachy as men have