For all the virgins living in the DMV/Tri-State Area, I have a solution

D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken

Some guy is planning a huge rager in the DMV/Tri state area. Thousands of ppl are already signed up and on the waiting list to get an invite and everyone is hyping this up a lot. Summer 2021 is the first time everyone will be partying with each other for a while, so it is guarenteed to be crazy. This could be Project X tier, so for all the virgins here who I assume are looksmaxxing, here’s your chance to slay as much as you ever will and have a great time. Hella JBs will be coming too if you look at the insta following and comments (FBI, this last sentence is directed to minors, I find pedofilia abhorrent)

31k ppl follow this guys account on Instagram and he’s confirmed a lot of stuff, and he has videos of his previous parties so you know this is legit.

Sheck Wes is even performing

Here are potential reasons why ppl on this forum might not want to go or won’t be able to go:

- you have to be vaccinated. If you want to believe in your dumbass conspiracies abt the vaccine, go ahead but your missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime.
- Have to be above 17, not hard to fraud for 15cels or 16cels
- basically to get an invite, you have to DM this guy’s Instagram account saying that you want to attend. You have to do this bc he wants to confirm that some random old ppl or losers won’t come. This will be hard for those of you that aren’t social media maxed so you might have to get fake followers or social media maxx ASAP.

I don’t think this will be the last time that this guy will be throwing a rager, but his future parties won’t have the same momentum as this one.

Tbh I think any socially inept virgin in the US should just fly out to the Tri state area and attend the party and stay there for a while, this is the chance for you guys to be in chad’s shoes for a night bc everyone will be drunk/high plus you guys have the looksmaxxing knowlege to your advantage.

find more info on his insta/tiktok

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Cardiologyscribe, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
would rather stay home and eat mcdonald’s and play vidya while my girl gives me head tbh

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 10524, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 10524, Chadeep and 4 others
Free STD's, sounds fun bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Chadeep, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
Bump this shi

Free STD's, sounds fun bro
Just smash with rubber and you’re good. Also just go after the JBs instead of the college aged girls they probably won’t have any

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 6403
- you have to be vaccinated.
BEB3434B 45CA 4094 A33C FABD1927D6B1

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 13197
JFL at the conspiracycels here, if you’re really that scared then just get a fake test done and show it as proof or some shit

How do I get a jb to smash , never been to a party before

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
How do I get a jb to smash , never been to a party before
Bro in this environment, you legit just have to say “down to fuck” to a girl and they will come with you. Make sure to make it seem like you’re packing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JayFuel, Patient A, Chadeep and 2 others
Bruh if you went to a college party and a girl wanted to sleep with you, would you really turn her down in fear of a an STD. Mostly college freshman and high school seniors are coming to this event anyways so the chances of getting an std is low

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Bruh if you went to a college party and a girl wanted to sleep with you, would you really turn her down in fear of a an STD. Mostly college freshman and high school seniors are coming to this event anyways so the chances of getting an std is low
no im a virgin

• +1
a shame that this thread is flopping

Tell us how it goes slayer

• +1
Bro in this environment, you legit just have to say “down to fuck” to a girl and they will come with you. Make sure to make it seem like you’re packing
American girls are degenerate

• +1
American girls are degenerate
Yea usually it’s the low class ones that do this type of stuff and attend giant fuckfests, a lot of high class girls and high class stacies go to private, exclusive parties

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yea usually it’s the low class ones that do this type of stuff and attend giant fuckfests, a lot of high class girls and high class stacies go to private, exclusive parties
That girl u showed me in the dms is hoe?

• +1
  • +1
Idk tbh I haven’t been seeing her social media that much lately
Shoot your shots then u might get urself a nice prime tradwife jb gf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and Patient A
I’d join you but I’m not in usa , lol at guys scared of stds

• +1
Ima pull up

• +1