for all the youngins who think all these heighpillers are logging them

D

Deleted member 27715

Iron
most of the people in here are lying about their height.

the guy that says he's 6'3 is 6'1, the guy that says he's 6'1 is 5'11.

they're just lying. remember, this is the internet and if it happens irl, it will happen 100x online. I've seen countless people lying about their height. I'm 185.3 barefoot and see all these fucks saying they're 186 188 and I'm taller than them. very few people tell the truth about their height barefoot. most of them cope with their hair and shoes. just stop fucking hating yourself so much if you're not 6'3 or smth cuz trust me, truthfully, 6'2 is enough, 6'1 is ok.

regardless, it has statistically been proven that women have a false height perception, meaning that a woman thinks a 6'3 man is 6'5. 6'2 is 6'4, 6'1 is 6'3.

how about instead of hating yourself you simply just do whatever you can to maximize your height while your growth plates are open (if)

now stop fucking loathing yourself and get off this site you larper.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Mr. President, Drago17 and 15 others
oh yeah, also models have untrue high listings too lmao

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 24444 and NateJacobs
This kind of thread is an ego boost @Reformed

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Deleted member 24444, midlatinocel and 1 other person
New user here. I live in ME I height mog most of the guys here at 6 feet 1 ish and I got a terrible posture too due to late growth spurt..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 28541
true, tall people doesn't exist

This kind of thread is an ego boost @Reformed
more like a suicide hotline. these fucks don't have an ego to begin with. I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this for the sake of the deluded fucks that spend 10 hours a day larping in here thinking they're doing something right

Bruh that is a big cap.

Most guys i know are honest and off by 1 cm or sumthing

more like a suicide hotline. these fucks don't have an ego to begin with. I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing this for the sake of the deluded fucks that spend 10 hours a day larping in here thinking they're doing something right
do you think being 6'4 is impressive? As if it was rare?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
New user here. I live in ME I height mog most of the guys here at 6 feet 1 ish and I got a terrible posture too due to late growth spurt..
average male height here is 5'7, truth.

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and Deleted member 24444
Well the things is the short people also lie about their height, even more than the tall people as they have to compensate the most...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I was about to agree with ur post but nvm, nigger. Ur just coping

how about instead of hating yourself you simply just do whatever you can to maximize your height while your growth plates are open (if)
Open growth plates doesn’t mean growth will ever happen again

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Dystopian
I was about to agree with ur post but nvm, nigger. Ur just coping

Open growth plates doesn’t mean growth will ever happen again
are you dumb? dormant plates are due to bad conditions for growth. you can trigger them with the right steps

go learn a thing or 2 about biology and anatomy

also you disagree cuz I just described you lmao

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 28541
average male height here is 5'7, truth.
I think now its closer to 5'9 ish. I go to uni you could tell some of them are on the tall side but tbf I got a terrible posture im not best at guessing.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, midlatinocel and Deleted member 27715
do you think being 6'4 is impressive? As if it was rare?
it is, im 194 cm. If I walk through campus (large uni in my country) for a day, I literally see 0-1 people that are taller than me.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 28541 and midlatinocel
are you dumb? dormant plates are due to bad conditions for growth. you can trigger them with the right steps

I study biology blah blah blah

ate shit everyday and was consistently taller than all my classmates who lived healthier lives throughout the years.

also u prob don’t even know what growth plates are. U just think it’s a lock or smth

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and UnaMogger
1.6% of males are 6'4
In the Netherlands, 7 % of males are over 6'4 and 20% over 6'2.5.
Im 6 feet and feel short, bcuz literally half of ppl is taller than me... lulz

Attachments

• ontwikkeling-gemiddelde.jpeg
    ontwikkeling-gemiddelde.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: UnaMogger
I study biology blah blah blah

ate shit everyday and was consistently taller than all my classmates who lived healthier lives throughout the years.

also u prob don’t even know what growth plates are. U just think it’s a lock or smth
lmaooooooo you think you did something there. i know what growth plates are. i know a lot of things. i grew an inch in 3 months at 17 years old just due to tweaking my lifestyle and still am growing.

In the Netherlands, 7 % of males are over 6'4 and 20% over 6'2.5.
Im 6 feet and feel short, bcuz literally half of ppl is taller than me... lulz
bro thinks scandinavia is all of europe

• +1
it is, im 194 cm. If I walk through campus (large uni in my country) for a day, I literally see 0-1 people that are taller than me.
I'm 6'3 and I can count 1 guy out of 10/15 on average who is my height or taller

• Ugh..
lmaooooooo you think you did something there. i know what growth plates are. i know a lot of things. i grew an inch in 3 months at 17 years old just due to tweaking my lifestyle and still am growing.
Wow u grew at 17 never been done before. Lol. If u manage to grow past 21 then that’s impressive but anything else in normal puberty

theyre all deluded. i know a couple of dudes from the Netherlands who are 6'3 ish and they're all taller than almost everybody in the country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, studymaxxer, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Wow u grew at 17 never been done before. Lol. If u manage to grow past 21 then that’s impressive but anything else in normal puberty
i had an early puberty maxxed out everything at 16. most likely people stop growing at 15-16. I know a couple dudes who grew 2 inches at 19 cuz they started exercising and eating well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and midlatinocel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, midlatinocel, NateJacobs and 1 other person
I’m 5”11 barefoot my best friends irl are all 5”11-6”1 I’ve yet to meet these 6”3 Bigfootcels guys larp too much 6”2 irl is tall asf I thot a bro was 6”3-6”4 when I saw a real 6”2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and studymaxxer
Why would I lie? I’m actually 6’2” and I rarely get height mogged.
The whole point of these forums is to be realistic and not cope.

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing, Deleted member 28541, studymaxxer and 1 other person

steps are?

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer

steps are?
yes please care to elaborate as I will be 17 in october

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
yes please care to elaborate as I will be 17 in october
go to my second forum or post or whatever you call it bro. i got all the steps written there.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Most true post here. If you are a LEGIT stadiometer measured flatfooted afternoon 6 foot you will basically never feel insecure abt your height ever unless you’re trying to be an nba player

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Most true post here. If you are a LEGIT stadiometer measured flatfooted afternoon 6 foot you will basically never feel insecure abt your height ever unless you’re trying to be an nba player
185.4 in the evening barefoot. the only time id be insecure is in northern Europe (tho I'm going there in a bit for a while, so I'm gonna be insecure till I hit 6'2 maybe). otherwise I'm not height insecure, I'm top 1-5% in my country's population regarding height. also unironically I'm flatfoot stage 3

Last edited:
185.4 in the evening barefoot. the only time id be insecure is in northern Europe (tho I'm going there in a bit for a while, so I'm gonna be insecure till I hit 6'2 maybe). otherwise I'm not height insecure, I'm top 1-5% in my country's population regarding height. also unironically I'm flatfoot stage 3
Jfl 185.4 in the evening is the same height as Logan Paul, I can’t imagine feeling insecure abt it

thank you for this

Jfl 185.4 in the evening is the same height as Logan Paul, I can’t imagine feeling insecure abt it
From the moment you see guys taller than you, you feel insecure. I often feel it when I am 6'3 man, 184cm is nothing extraordinary in Europe

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
If you guys weren’t ugly you’d never even think about height ngl

Well unless you were a midget chad I guess

From the moment you see guys taller than you, you feel insecure. I often feel it when I am 6'3 man, 184cm is nothing extraordinary in Europe
Yeah I understand I’m 187cm morning and have many friends who are over 191 and every man wishes they were taller. The difference is when we look in the reflection we don’t see an average height guy with bad proportions. 184cm is the same height as Shawn mendes who is called tall by girls all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Yeah I understand I’m 187cm morning and have many friends who are over 191 and every man wishes they were taller. The difference is when we look in the reflection we don’t see an average height guy with bad proportions. 184cm is the same height as Shawn mendes who is called tall by girls all the time
Wdym

180cm is enough for women , since they measure on average 5'7.

@TeenAscender this is Logan before gymmax
Tac 139531

Muh proportions, its all abt gymmax today.

• +1
185.3 is not 6'1" as 6'1" is 185.4cm, ovER for your subhuman ass.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back