for all you jaw copers

finn899

finn899

Kraken
here is an exapmple for all you morons who belive jaw is more important then eyes and nose,by your standards the ginger with average eyes and nose but really 'masculine and ideal jaw' should mog the reccesed actor right? no you guys are all coping bc you have a decent jaw and nothing else,anybody who says jaw is as important as eyes and nose,100 percent on my life looks like the ginger guy,90 percent of the people on this site are in denial about this too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, LevantinePsycho, Allornothing and 1 other person
it's about symmetry and harmony, you can't narrow it down to only one feature

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Soychadcell and Infinite
Cope harder meanwhile this brit fag has everything in his life only coz of his jaw

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 47971, Mewton and 12 others
my nigga with the cope,we are not talking about symetry and harmony we are talking about features,

Attachments

• 1698165062399.png
    1698165062399.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 28541
Screenshot 20231024 133619

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and depressionmaxxing
Jaw makes the man.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, justinzayn, zura and 2 others
Jaw makes the man.
youthful skin,eyes, nose and height are the only things that make a man,you dont have any exceptional features of that list,besides a jaw so you tell yourself this to cope its all good

Last edited:
If you think nose>jaw you need to blow your Brains out

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin and zura
youthful skin,eyes, nose and height are the only things that make a man,you dont have any exceptional features of that list,besides a jaw so you tell yourself this to cope its all good
Wrong. You can’t be a man or be treated like one by both sexes if you jaw resembles that of a child. Why do you think most men grow a beard? Because most men don’t have a square masculine jaw, and even if some do many are too overweight to show it off. Jaw is law. Height comes second. Everything else you listed is the icing on the cake.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You don't need a thread to tell everyone that you're recessed, it's alright.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33775, NarrowBones and Cheat_Win
Its always eyes > jaw> nose if you are not accepting it you just coping so hard eyes make 70% of the face

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Jojobarret
here is an exapmple for all you morons who belive jaw is more important then eyes and nose,by your standards the ginger with average eyes and nose but really 'masculine and ideal jaw' should mog the reccesed actor right? no you guys are all coping bc you have a decent jaw and nothing else,anybody who says jaw is as important as eyes and nose,100 percent on my life looks like the ginger guy,90 percent of the people on this site are in denial about this too View attachment 2509051View attachment 2509056View attachment 2509033
wtf r y saying retard.Both are recessed. And jaws r both mandible and maxilla.

dude go read the threads before trying to opine

here is an exapmple for all you morons who belive jaw is more important then eyes and nose,by your standards the ginger with average eyes and nose but really 'masculine and ideal jaw' should mog the reccesed actor right? no you guys are all coping bc you have a decent jaw and nothing else,anybody who says jaw is as important as eyes and nose,100 percent on my life looks like the ginger guy,90 percent of the people on this site are in denial about this too View attachment 2509051View attachment 2509056View attachment 2509033
Vinnie hacker has subhuman eyes and is insanely lusted due to his jaw, so is that guy dating Brooke monks. Henry Cavill is considered by many normies as the handsomest man of all time and if they r know a bit more about thing like that it's Hexum. Both with average/below average eyes with insane lower thirds. And it's just few examples. Also the ginger has hypermasc chin there is a thing as hypermasc or too ogre which is obv considered here as unideal

• +1
Reactions: zura and cytoplasm

Last edited:
You just have to be good in both. I think jaw is more about forward growth and angularity rather than robust.
Its the projection that is the point. Its true many here thinks a giga large jaw is ideal though

Example? Chico. A strong jaw but not robust

Unknown

The ginger is not bad looking anyway and easily ascendable

Last edited:
Vinnie hacker has subhuman eyes and is insanely lusted due to his jaw, so is that guy dating Brooke monks. Henry Cavill is considered by many normies as the handsomest man of all time and if they r know a bit more about thing like that it's Hexum. Both with average/below average eyes with insane lower thirds. And it's just few examples. Also the ginger has hypermasc chin there is a thing as hypermasc or too ogre which is obv considered here as unideal
bro you call these eyes subhuman,these guys are both high appeal bc they have percect eyes/nose and youthful skin,i could bet any amount of money if ihad a picture of your eyes and asked 100 girls to rate all 3 of your eyes in order,your coming last every time,you cope jaw nigga

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
View attachment 2509165View attachment 2509167bro you call these eyes subhuman,these guys are both high appeal bc they have percect eyes/nose and youthful skin,i could bet any amount of money if ihad a picture of your eyes and asked 100 girls to rate all 3 of your eyes in order,your coming last every time,you cope jaw nigga
That first guy has utter shit eyea, vinnie's eye area isn't that bad because of his browbridge and eyebrows but his eye shape is bad

That first guy has utter shit eyea, vinnie's eye area isn't that bad because of his browbridge and eyebrows but his eye shape is bad
forget his browridge any of that,to callthis eyeshape bad is a mental illness,he only looks bad in most pics bc he looks down and it gives off a droopy eyelid look,any guy in this forum who looks down in pictures would look 10 times worse

View attachment 2509176View attachment 2509177 forget his browridge any of that,to callthis eyeshape bad is a mental illness,he only looks bad in most pics bc he looks down and it gives off a droopy eyelid look,any guy in this forum who looks down in pictures would look 10 times worse
Just get photos at good angles theory. U can even find pics of hamzas eyes that doesn't look like it's going to pop out. This is his eyes irl
Images   2023 10 24T225604860
. I am not saying that jaws>eyes but lol if u think a good jaw isn't a halo

View attachment 2509176View attachment 2509177 forget his browridge any of that,to callthis eyeshape bad is a mental illness,he only looks bad in most pics bc he looks down and it gives off a droopy eyelid look,any guy in this forum who looks down in pictures would look 10 times worse
You're a brainlet. First pic is edited to hell, and you keep choosing his best angles
Los angeles usa 10th aug 2023 vinnie hacker arrives at the variety power of young hollywood he

He has nct and bad uee. You just think any prettyboy has a good eye area

You just have to be good in both. I think jaw is more about forward growth and angularity rather than robust.
Its the projection that is the point. Its true many here thinks a giga large jaw is ideal though

Example? Chico. A strong jaw but not robust

View attachment 2509171

The ginger is not bad looking anyway and easily ascendable
What makes Chico so special? He's got the best height (6'3) and very harmonious/symmetrical features but imo he looks like those composites that give you the average face. I get David Gandy, Sean O'Pry, Henry Cavill etc. but to me he just looks like a perfect neutral. Not arguing that women find him very attractive, I just don't get his appeal.

Attachments

• copeharder.mp4
    7.4 MB
Don’t even need to read this thread to know it’s shit.

Ahaha op no one on this forum has a “decent jaw” ahahaha

You can mog with subhuman eyes and top tier jaw, you can’t mog with subhuman jaw and top tier eyes (can’t even have top tier eyes if recessed anyway jfl) bro thinks a birdcell with nice eyes 😂😂 and dont take opry as example he is no way near having subhuman jaw

the right dude is like 15 years older you idiot and his hair looks like shit too.
The left dude is going to have a double chin soon, and the left pic is frauded.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
What makes Chico so special? He's got the best height (6'3) and very harmonious/symmetrical features but imo he looks like those composites that give you the average face. I get David Gandy, Sean O'Pry, Henry Cavill etc. but to me he just looks like a perfect neutral. Not arguing that women find him very attractive, I just don't get his appI
Celebrities and beauty

Because Chico is very close to the ideal face and most of psl gods look too unreal to mog him

so a better hardmaxxing strategy would be to focus on making one's face more average rather than striking?
I´m not sure but I think having a too striking feature could mean having an ogre feature

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
sam dezz has shit eye area and shit nose but good jaw, use him as an example not the ginger guy

sam dezz has shit eye area and shit nose but good jaw, use him as an example not the ginger guy
this guy has youthful skin,perfect hairline,lips,good jaw and also he has a really good nose what are you on about its perfect shape/its really straight,and his eyes are kind of bad but the blue eyes saved him

this guy has youthful skin,perfect hairline,lips,good jaw and also he has a really good nose what are you on about its perfect shape/its really straight,and his eyes are kind of bad but the blue eyes saved him
he has unproportionate nose, big, and droopy