THE DAY YOU PSL AUTISTS AND RETARDS REALIZE ITS ALL ABOUT FEMALE APPEAL IS THE DAY YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

adin ross doppelganger
they will rate some ogre htn simply beacuse he has good pfl, "masculine nose" strong browridge LMAO, the moment you retards realize its all about female appeal is the day everything will change for you

lets look at michael b jordan and this actor for example

ASK ANY GIRL WHETHER SHE FINDS THESE TWO MORE ATTRACTIVE OR FOR EXAMPLE OGRE TYLER MAHER WHO IS SUPPOSEDLY GIGACHAD AND SLAYER TO .ORG DALITS

GET SOME LOW INHIB RETARD TO GO OUT IN PUBLIC AND ASK GIRLS WHO THEY FIND MORE ATTRACTIVE AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF

IF U THINK 2ND OGRE DISGUSTING IDIOT LOOKS BETTER TO GIRLS U ARE CERTIFIED ASPIE AND ROTTEN TO THE CORE, NO HOPE FOR YOU

• WTF
Reactions: looksmac
Chose worst pic of Maher kamine.
Screenshot 2024 0410 014430
IMG 20240409 011233
certified 7.25 in his prime

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Should’ve chosen a better example lmao, Maher is peak female gaze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, murdah, xegigi and 2 others
Should’ve chosen a better example lmao, Maher is peak male gaze
ahahahahahahah, yes peak male gaze you are right, no one besides old women will find him attractive but ur right i shouldve choosen someone else beacuse there are much worse examples

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Having high psl AND appeal is the most ideal tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and shizuku11111
Okay seriously now pls is aesthete meaning who looks the strongest but giga and terra will mog htn lites honestly imo

Having high psl AND appeal is the most ideal tho
high psl and high appeal dont go together i'd say, there are very few models i know that pull of both, its all about being halomaxxed and appealmaxxed

• JFL
Okay seriously now pls is aesthete meaning who looks the strongest but giga and terra will mog htn lites honestly imo
yeah they will mog according to dalits and incels, but according to women they will look uncanny and ogre while prettyboys, htn's will get them wet, now you choose if u wanna appeal and fuck women or be admired by indians and incels

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
high psl and high appeal dont go together i'd say, there are very few models i know that pull of both, its all about being halomaxxed and appealmaxxed
Chico is high psl and high appeal idiof

yeah they will mog according to dalits and incels, but according to women they will look uncanny and ogre while prettyboys, htn's will get them wet, now you choose if u wanna appeal and fuck women or be admired by indians and incels
They are status maxed that's why. Also women lie. they know their being tested. She will say kauffmen on phone but won't look at him if Maher/barrett 7.25 psl pulled irl. Assuming already not in love

Last edited:
  • JFL