For all you pretty boy copers, this is what women really want: real alpha masculine men.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
High E feminine women dream of being dominate by real masculine men, not skinny fags with painted nails and the "e-boy haircut". Let's settle this pretty boy Vs Masc debate making waves in the black pill space once and for all. When we say alpha fucks beta bucks - these are the alpha dudes who will impregnate women for betas to take care of their offsprings.

These are the men women want - these high T masculine beasts will crush the skulls of any pretty boy twinks in sight

Gymcel

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, ReadBooksEveryday, ShowerMaxxing and 39 others
roided fags yelling at each other. Totally not gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, babouchelelouche, TheDragon and 18 others
They want maestethic with RTT body

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21620 and gymmaxedhorse
I'll be prettyboy till I'm 21 then transition into roid monster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 8 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart
I don't see a massive crowd of girls fawning over them like they do with Justin Bieber or another prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, WagedandReady, klip11 and 7 others
High E feminine women dream of being dominate by real masculine men, not skinny fags with painted nails and the "e-boy haircut". Let's settle this pretty boy Vs Masc debate making waves in the black pill space once and for all. When we say alpha fucks beta bucks - these are the alpha dudes who will impregnate women for betas to take care of their offsprings.

These are the men women want - these high T masculine beasts will crush the skulls of any pretty boy twinks in sight

View attachment 1888191
View attachment 1888195

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend
legs like this look dumb

673EEF00 EC50 4101 91F9 17E02FFAD061
23A12A29 FE87 4B4B B8E0 79E1BF38EEE2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, BongMog, babouchelelouche and 27 others
I'll be prettyboy till I'm 21 then transition into roid monster
I'd totally nuke my T levels during early 20s so I never get the effects of long term DHT

When people talk about masculine, they mean attractive, tall men with dimorphic features and large frames. Same guys probably looked like pretty boys when they were young, i.e. under 25 years old. You posted a bunch of roided faggots. Women are pretty clear about what they like, but if you don't want to hear it it is up to you.

1245614.jpg

andy-ruiz-reacts-as-he-heads-to-a-corner-for-a-count-from-referee-picture-id1315777768

Pic related knocks out any of those bums bare knuckle if you want to talk about muh domination.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, ShowerMaxxing, forevergymcelling and 4 others
Good looking masculine but no ogre is ideal, pretty boys age like garbage.

E7929573 A546 45AF AD21 0FEDCDE1BFBB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
Wrong in every sentence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: don'tbeautistic and oldcelloser
Good looking masculine but no ogre is ideal, pretty boys age like garbage.

View attachment 1888215
IMHO that isn't true. It depends on how their aging genetics are, how they handle aging, lifestyle, habits, etc. Many, many things. Hyper masculine men can age as badly as prettyboys depending on the same things. Fact is most pretty boys are highly dimorphic, well above the average man. Many can and will become maesthetic. Guys like Pitt and Momoa were arguably pretty boys when they were less than 30 years old.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Cheesyrumble and oldcelloser

wheels is ugly as fuck, this is peak.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 21620, oldcelloser and 3 others
These men would slay as homosexuals, too bad they are mostly straight incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, klip11, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
I’m prettyboymaxxing, will report back on results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, AlexAP and fogdart
Muh testosterone. All of them look boneless

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Even the boxers were/are trying to be pretty boys.

ruiz-ortiz_1662248160.jpg

Andy Ruiz rocking that pretty boy haircut before fighting Jack Johnson's old sparring partner.

young.jpg

tyson-fury-at-18-years-old-and-father-john-fury-F7C1GD.jpg

Younger Fury.
6'7" legit height.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, PrinceLuenLeoncur, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
Tbh I really do think up to a certain age women like prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21620, oldcelloser and 4 others
they want a middle ground between mas and pretty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and Earth Dollar
Even the boxers were/are trying to be pretty boys.

ruiz-ortiz_1662248160.jpg

Andy Ruiz rocking that pretty boy haircut before fighting Jack Johnson's old sparring partner.

young.jpg

tyson-fury-at-18-years-old-and-father-john-fury-F7C1GD.jpg

Younger Fury.
6'7" legit height.
Fucking ruiz legit different face after the weight loss, what was his weight at the Ortiz fight?? He was like 285lb at 6'1" for the AJ 2 fight right???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Chadethnic101
IMO pretty boys & e-boy fags are in their own separate category

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, gymmaxedhorse, fogdart and 2 others
Fucking ruiz legit different face after the weight loss, what was his weight at the Ortiz fight?? He was like 285lb at 6'1" for the AJ 2 fight right???
Yeah, I was surprised how young he looks now.

268 actually which is quite heavy considering he is 6' at most unfrauded. He was even lighter for Arreola, but I think it took his chin away, so he won't probably be under 260 again.

EDIT: He was the same weight for the 1st Joshua fight. I think he gained more muscle mass as he looks leaner despite being at the same weight.

View attachment 1888191
View attachment 1888195

Do I fit this masc look?
Or am I too pretty boy now?

I am always referred to as pretty or handsome never sexy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and fogdart
Yeah, I was surprised how young he looks now.

268 actually which is quite heavy considering he is 6' at most unfrauded. He was even lighter for Arreola, but I think it took his chin away, so he won't probably be under 260 again.

EDIT: He was the same weight for the 1st Joshua fight. I think he gained more muscle mass as he looks leaner despite being at the same weight.
Andy ruiz is a beautiful puncher though, love to watch him, really wish he could take it seriously and get in shape around 240, but he never will. I think AJ came in around 235 for the uzyk fight and he's 6'6" jfl

One definitely noticed
In Europe pretty boy rules supreme

In uk masc with frame is the preference
Girls do defo like pretty boys no debate

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 21620 and oldcelloser
True, this is what prime jb wants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 23611, don'tbeautistic and 14 others
Andy ruiz is a beautiful puncher though, love to watch him, really wish he could take it seriously and get in shape around 240, but he never will. I think AJ came in around 235 for the uzyk fight and he's 6'6" jfl
He was like 250lb for Arreola, but nearly got chinned by an old bum. I think 260lb is fine, but he has been very lackluster in all of his fights since the Joshua one.

AJ isn't naturally that big, look at the old pics before he roided to hell and back, he was never that massive naturally. So 235lb was a good weight for him as he has stamina issues. Any heavier and he'll get picked apart by anyone who doesn't go down in four rounds. Usyk, Fury and Joe Joyce all have killer cardio. Joyce is the most impressive one as he is 270lb, 6'5" and never stops throwing the jab. Deadliest fight in the division.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620, oldcelloser and 5 others
What's the source for this image? That really looks near perfect. Mix up masculine and feminine features. Gives off dark triad vibes without looking low class. Insane bad boy and sexual appeal. Whoever drew this has a very good understanding of looks.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 21620 and Deprived
I feel I have the potential to be both tbh I'd say I am now just need a little more refinement of body
Face is robust with bones ppl here have said

I just need to add more accessories like rings, layering chains etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite
What's the source for this image? That really looks near perfect. Mix up masculine and feminine features. Gives off dark triad vibes without looking low class. Insane bad boy and sexual appeal. Whoever drew this has a very good understanding of looks.
That and @Prettyboy's avi, have no clue where they're from. I thought they were some manhwa but nope

IMO pretty boys & e-boy fags are in their own separate category
Studies have shown that women who have a higher rating of attractiveness have increased preference for muscular and dimorphic men. I agree the hottest girls don’t date e boys but that doesn’t mean they date roid ogres either

Maesthetif dudes get the hottest girls

Guys like Broderick Hunter, Adam Levine, Cavill

Jacked + maesthetic = giga chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, oldcelloser and tyronelite
He was like 250lb for Arreola, but nearly got chinned by an old bum. I think 260lb is fine, but he has been very lackluster in all of his fights since the Joshua one.

AJ isn't naturally that big, look at the old pics before he roided to hell and back, he was never that massive naturally. So 235lb was a good weight for him as he has stamina issues. Any heavier and he'll get picked apart by anyone who doesn't go down in four rounds. Usyk, Fury and Joe Joyce all have killer cardio. Joyce is the most impressive one as he is 270lb, 6'5" and never stops throwing the jab. Deadliest fight in the division.
Joyce does AJ in my mind, but no one in uk agrees with that.

Joyce cardio is good, don't get me wrong, but he is also very economical with his punches, and his timing and accuracy, especially on the jab, is elite.

I just worry if he can deal with AJ power, cos he is a big, stationary target, and AJ does have great combinations, which he throws (or used to 5 years ago) with malice.

Imo fury beats everyone, Joyce wilder uzyk too close to call, AJ a bit behind, then maybe ruiz and whyte next tier down

Joyce does AJ in my mind, but no one in uk agrees with that.

Joyce cardio is good, don't get me wrong, but he is also very economical with his punches, and his timing and accuracy, especially on the jab, is elite.

I just worry if he can deal with AJ power, cos he is a big, stationary target, and AJ does have great combinations, which he throws (or used to 5 years ago) with malice.

Imo fury beats everyone, Joyce wilder uzyk too close to call, AJ a bit behind, then maybe ruiz and whyte next tier down
AJ has been permanently shook since that Ruiz upset. It's unlikely he will try blasting out Joyce like that, and Joyce has a granite chin too. More interesting match up is Wilder. If he can take the power, he'll murder him as he can't fight on backfoot.

Fury probably beats everyone, but he's been on the magic powder for some time and his erratic behaviour shows. There's a bunch of younger fighters like that 6'7" southpaw Jalolov, Anderson, Sanchez and Dubois. Jalolov is probably the deadliest fighter moving up, but his Central Asian background makes him a hard sell. At least he hits hard and has already made some spectacular highlight reels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and forevergymcelling
AJ has been permanently shook since that Ruiz upset. It's unlikely he will try blasting out Joyce like that, and Joyce has a granite chin too. More interesting match up is Wilder. If he can take the power, he'll murder him as he can't fight on backfoot.

Fury probably beats everyone, but he's been on the magic powder for some time and his erratic behaviour shows. There's a bunch of younger fighters like that 6'7" southpaw Jalolov, Anderson, Sanchez and Dubois. Jalolov is probably the deadliest fighter moving up, but his Central Asian background makes him a hard sell. At least he hits hard and has already made some spectacular highlight reels.
Sanchez and Dubois I agree.

Fury I have zero interest in now cos of the shit he talks on TV and youtube and shit.

Wilder AJ is the best fight to make, but I think AJ be too scared of those wild punches, so won't try and walk wilder down, will just run backwards, and wilder will have the slight size advantage and will bang him out after 9 rounds, AJ gasses so fast it makes zero sense given his 1 in million genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 22611
Do I fit this masc look?
Or am I too pretty boy now?

I am always referred to as pretty or handsome never sexy jfl
I think you're more of a jacked pretty boy. You'll need a buzzcut and full beard to be more masc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Chadethnic101

Twitter @uneventide

20BD06CA EA6B 4903 BE20 A4AB0082A51B F0C2F485 865D 4B4D B500 5993BA2684D1 E3DE76AD 47CC 48D0 BF8A B2625DE68782 1FC84954 E905 4D7B BA85 A6C3D4304578 4E9C320F 5624 4212 A049 8339ECE964CB

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 21620, oldcelloser and 5 others
pretty looks are harder to achieve than masculine

which puts pretty looks superior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite
pretty looks are harder to achieve than masculine

which puts pretty looks superior
I agree since a lot of pretty boy features are hard to achieve without surgery

Masc is easy
- Beard & muscles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
My opinion is that it all comes down to preferences. But I think a masculine prettyboy is the sweetspot if you're going for prime aged women (18-26 yos). Feminine eye area or hunter eyes + good hair + masculine lower third + gymmaxed (athletic with good frame) = sweet spot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 7 others
@MentalcelTyronelite pretty much said it and I can tell this thread is kinda bait so if you don’t look like this

7738EE11 9A7C 4A85 9C97 074FF299AFAD

stfu and bow down before masc ogres. They will literally rape any pretty boy because they’re so masculine that pretty men are like women to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620, oldcelloser and 2 others
@Prettyboy @Niko69 @Biggdink

🤣

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 7580, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, gymmaxedhorse, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1