For all you pretty boy copers, this is what women really want: real alpha masculine men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, oldcelloser, Moggie and 2 others
Is this the chink finnish hybrid here again?

Didnt us mods discuss to keep him banned

Back to the panel ig 😂
Thanks for leaking the second line

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
He has a way more masculine bonestructure than classic prettyboys.
so what? Prettyboys are just collagenmaxxed chads @alriodai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and oldcelloser
Gymcel / strongman culture is so cringe

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Highlander, oldcelloser and 4 others
AJ has been permanently shook since that Ruiz upset. It's unlikely he will try blasting out Joyce like that, and Joyce has a granite chin too. More interesting match up is Wilder. If he can take the power, he'll murder him as he can't fight on backfoot.

Fury probably beats everyone, but he's been on the magic powder for some time and his erratic behaviour shows. There's a bunch of younger fighters like that 6'7" southpaw Jalolov, Anderson, Sanchez and Dubois. Jalolov is probably the deadliest fighter moving up, but his Central Asian background makes him a hard sell. At least he hits hard and has already made some spectacular highlight reels.
Jalolov will be the future No.1 but he's just not that marketable

Even his name sounds a little aspie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 22611
Masculinity is cope for ugly men.
It is always prettyboys who get the most and the best of pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Tbh ill take that considering my age may as well stick with that niche
Can appeal to younger girls for longer hopefully

Maybe when 35 grow stubble out more often or sum shit
I think you're more of a jacked pretty boy. You'll need a buzzcut and full beard to be more masH I'll take them

why do you guys keep masturbating to this anime -like unrealistic images? :lul:
one 1 hand y'all keep saying prettyboys, yet keep posting images like this, of a "prettyboy" with RTT body lmao
The huge amount of roids usually one has to take to get to this/insta tier RTT body will masculinize and age your face to an ogre/very masc level, almost certainly
because 99%+ of men have baseline shit test lvls/genetics and would need high amount of roids to look insta tier, dont ever think otherwise
also anybody with fitness model tier body lies, and you can pretty much safely assume 3-4* times the dose of roids they tell you they take :lul:

and on top of that, it gets way harder if youre in your 30s like me and try to build muscle :cry: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite
why do you guys keep masturbating to this anime -like unrealistic images? :lul:
one 1 hand y'all keep saying prettyboys, yet keep posting images like this, of a "prettyboy" with RTT body lmao
The huge amount of roids usually one has to take to get to this/insta tier RTT body will masculinize and age your face to an ogre/very masc level, almost certainly
because 99%+ of men have baseline shit test lvls/genetics and would need high amount of roids to look insta tier, dont ever think otherwise
also anybody with fitness model tier body lies, and you can pretty much safely assume 3-4* times the dose of roids they tell you they take :lul:

and on top of that, it gets way harder if youre in your 30s like me and try to build muscle :cry: :feelswhy:
This physique with a pretty boy face lol wasn’t trying to show RTT body

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and 4 others
High E feminine women dream of being dominate by real masculine men, not skinny fags with painted nails and the "e-boy haircut". Let's settle this pretty boy Vs Masc debate making waves in the black pill space once and for all. When we say alpha fucks beta bucks - these are the alpha dudes who will impregnate women for betas to take care of their offsprings.

These are the men women want - these high T masculine beasts will crush the skulls of any pretty boy twinks in sight

View attachment 1888191
View attachment 1888195

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend
What about someone whos masculine facially but makes prettyboy hair and style,good skin,lean? Is this the perfect mix?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
High E feminine women dream of being dominate by real masculine men, not skinny fags with painted nails and the "e-boy haircut". Let's settle this pretty boy Vs Masc debate making waves in the black pill space once and for all. When we say alpha fucks beta bucks - these are the alpha dudes who will impregnate women for betas to take care of their offsprings.

These are the men women want - these high T masculine beasts will crush the skulls of any pretty boy twinks in sight

View attachment 1888191
View attachment 1888195

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend
based and blackpilled
this is how i imma look
Bodybuilder roidgut

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and 3 others
My opinion is that it all comes down to preferences. But I think a masculine prettyboy is the sweetspot if you're going for prime aged women (18-26 yos). Feminine eye area or hunter eyes + good hair + masculine lower third + gymmaxed (athletic with good frame) = sweet spot
Lifefuel for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
My opinion is that it all comes down to preferences. But I think a masculine prettyboy is the sweetspot if you're going for prime aged women (18-26 yos). Feminine eye area or hunter eyes + good hair + masculine lower third + gymmaxed (athletic with good frame) = sweet spot
just have everything on point theory
got it :Comfy:

• +1

View attachment 1888191
View attachment 1888195

tbh Larry Wheels is a bisexual man that lies about everything , so as to make his income and grift
being bi , he is confortable with being in Dubai , obv ;)
he also poses as 6'1-6'2 depending on his interests am, but ppl that met him said that he is 5'10" tops= bodybuilder range
water

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Studies have shown that women who have a higher rating of attractiveness have increased preference for muscular and dimorphic men. I agree the hottest girls don’t date e boys but that doesn’t mean they date roid ogres either

Maesthetif dudes get the hottest girls

Guys like Broderick Hunter, Adam Levine, Cavill

Jacked + maesthetic = giga chad
Adam levine is a chad but he's not jacked he's skinny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back