For any of the young guys on here

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Please get off, this shit will destroy you in the long run. I can confirm as a 17 year old old cel

If your 16 and younger get the fuck off this website please, just try and enjoy your highschool life and your youth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nathan, Neverbeganlmaoo, futureashtray and 14 others
bro made this thread after me aaa
either way true but it's too late I already got friends here and I have fun, I'll stay
good advice nonetheless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, Darkeningstar, greywind and 4 others
either way true but it's too late I already got friends here and I have fun, I'll stay
good advice nonetheless
Don’t stay your literally just ruining your own life dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PeakIncels
looksmax.org > shitty society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, deepfuckingvalue, greywind and 7 others
Those words couldn't be more in line with the truth:feelshmm:

Not too long ago I saw people having mental breakdowns with their appearance.

Body dysmorphia levels really kicked in and their making themselves setup to be the biggest mentalcels to ever exist and will say you need to be minimum "chad" to slay.
:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, EvilDarkskinManlet, greywind and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
nigga speaking like a 60 year old at 17

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, deepfuckingvalue, watah and 4 others
Those words couldn't be more in line with the truth:feelshmm:

Not too long ago I saw people having mental breakdowns with their appearance.

Body dysmorphia levels really kicked in and their making themselves setup to be the biggest mentalcels to ever exist and will say you need to be minimum "chad" to slay.
:feelskek:
mtn 6'0 is enough tbh

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, greywind, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
good advice nonetheless
how old r u bhai

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
mtn 6'0 is enough tbh
I would argue all you need is MTN, 5'9-5'10, NT

if any of these stats go above then it's just better for you

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and bloomercel
Put straight on ignore
for my age? crazy bro, basing your connection with a user because of their age is absolutely incredible, would you do the same with someone which is 16?

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
Leaving won't make you taller, regrow your hair, or grow your jaw or dick.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, lBlame, alurmo and 2 others
Leaving won't make you taller, regrow your hair, or grow your jaw or dick.
that's why I don't leave plus I have fun here anyway, better than tiktok bla bla

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
for my age? crazy bro, basing your connection with a user because of their age is absolutely incredible, would you do the same with someone which is 16?
It's hard to take "15 year old incels" serious.

• +1
No, I will win and be Chad in 4 years!
Kentaro Miura Guts GIF

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
6'0 is garaunteed good 5'10 dunno
Not noticeable in most foids eyes as 5'10 doesn't make you look short when you see one irl and unless they are 1 inch away from your height they will know your height range and will prefer someone like 6'1 either way

Works well if you are skinny and wear dark clothing it will make the illusion of you appearing taller.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Jonas2k7
fair point, I never asked you to take me seriously though, I always say the truth, I don't say false stuff for attentions because I'm not like that, if you don't believe I'm an Incel it's alright tbf

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Not noticeable in most foids eyes as 5'10 doesn't make you look short when you see one irl and unless they are 1 inch away from your height they will know your height range and will prefer someone like 6'1 either way

Works well if you are skinny and wear dark clothing it will make the illusion of you appearing taller.
It does, 5'10 is turbo manlet height

Only 6'1 is good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, greywind, illusivespirits and 1 other person

true words

Idk

I must continue tales of Joe

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
fair point, I never asked you to take me seriously though, I always say the truth, I don't say false stuff for attentions because I'm not like that, if you don't believe I'm an Incel it's alright tbf
Why are you an incel bro?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, truthhurts and 3 others
I'm almost twice his age and I can say your life is decided the moment you're done growing.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and alurmo
If they're rotting here at such a young age there's a reason. There's something preventing them from living a normal life. They're simply just destined to rot forever, it's not as easy as "just log off bro"

• +1
Reactions: Jova, watah, greywind and 3 others
Why are you an incel bro?
I'm a recessed ltn 5'9 and have a shitty frame, my narrow jaw, chin + recession kills me completely, if your wondering I asked 2 girls out, it didn't work, they didnt even look at me In the eye, so I assume i can't be more than MTN, right?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, illusivespirits, bloomercel and 1 other person
It does, 5'10 is turbo manlet height

Only 6'1 is good
I remember seeing a 5'10 foid and I guess because I haven't seen tall ones that much she still caught my eye and said in my head "she is tall"

But knowing most girls are 5'6-5'7 on average they still need to look upwards to you. I can def see it being looked as manlet when you are around a lot of 6ft+ but in a big spaced environment you can get away with it

It just wont halo or unhalo you its just a very mid height

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Jonas2k7
If they're rotting here at such a young age there's a reason. There's something preventing them from living a normal life. They're simply just destined to rot forever, it's not as easy as "just log off bro"
Niggas be saying get off and shit I'm a subhuman this is the only place sum ppl get me and yet I get hated and wanted to be kicked out, brutal bro

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
I wish everyone would see this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
no keep them here
atleast they gain valuable looksmaxxing info while actively knowing abt statusmaxxing,moneymaxxing and etc

plus "leaving the forum" wouldn't help them if they're already non-NT and high-inhib before joining

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, bloomercel and 2 others
Your looks will destroy you, not this site
This. Also another retarded misconception is that you should "wait for puberty to do it's job before rotting bro"
Retarded pipe dream. Your face doesn't change WHATSOEVER with puberty. It will retain the same shape your entire life. You will also grow sure but you'll always be shorter and have thinner bones than everyone relatively if you already had that as a young guy.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, watah, greywind and 5 others
Take advantage of your youth, send me your face @PeakIncels ill let you know if you should stay here or not
Your looks will destroy you, not this site
Both will, but I see too many normie dudes on herew

• +1
Reactions: Jova, greywind, PeakIncels and 2 others
I'm a recessed ltn 5'9 and have a shitty frame, my narrow jaw, chin + recession kills me completely, if your wondering I asked 2 girls out, it didn't work, they didnt even look at me In the eye, so I assume i can't be more than MTN, right?
I have a DIY shoe lift high IQ thread bookmakred I can pm you if you need it

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and PeakIncels
Please get off, this shit will destroy you in the long run. I can confirm as a 17 year old old cel

If your 16 and younger get the fuck off this website please, just try and enjoy your highschool life and your youth
i don’t get why people keep saying this

This. Also another retarded misconception is that you should "wait for puberty to do it's job before rotting bro"
Retarded pipe dream. Your face doesn't change WHATSOEVER with puberty. It will retain the same shape your entire life. You will also grow sure but you'll always be shorter and have thinner bones than everyone relatively if you already had that as a young guy.
Absolutely retarted take, my face changed from pre to post puberty. I went from subhuman to normke

I already knew that yet people here keep saying that there is a chance, there is nothing worse than users feeding in my false hope and delusions, because I know I'll be stuck with my subhuman face forever, wish ts wasn't like this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jova and IAMNOTANINCEL
Send face
nah I don't want to leak my face yet, like I already wrote in a reply, I asked two girls out and they both rejected me so I assume I cannot be more than a mtn, I also have a brutal recession, but whatever g, it is what it is

nah I don't want to leak my face yet, like I already wrote in a reply, I asked two girls out and they both rejected me so I assume I cannot be more than a mtn, I also have a brutal recession, but whatever g, it is what it is
Dude, I can legit help you a lot if you send me your face like deadass no bullshit. I promise i won’t leak just pm me, you trust me bro

• +1