For any of the young guys on here

I'm a recessed ltn 5'9 and have a shitty frame, my narrow jaw, chin + recession kills me completely, if your wondering I asked 2 girls out, it didn't work, they didnt even look at me In the eye, so I assume i can't be more than MTN, right?
It's not that bad bro
  • get shoe lifts 1.5 inches
  • leanmaxx
  • bonesmash softly for a month, then start hitting hard with a hammer every three days
  • vitamin d3+k2 mk7, calcium, zinc, magnesium, beta-carotene, lycopene, glucosamine for maintaining morning height
  • ligandrol or Test E cycle (only if you're gymmaxxing actively will give you better bonesmashing gains too) , start kickboxing or muay thai and get on GW501516 for more endurance
  • chewmaxxing (not if it looks like you're getting bloated, works for me tho) + some muscle definition in the face is dimorphic
  • moneymaxx until 18 and get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Dude, I can legit help you a lot if you send me your face like deadass no bullshit. I promise i won’t leak just pm me, you trust me bro
You can help me either way if I tell you my flaws, most softmaxxes that work are nutrition, leanmaxxing, my core base is my bone position which is cuck-like, if you really want to help I can list you my flaws and you tell me how to improve, but leaking my face, sorry but no, if you don't want to I understand

It's not that bad bro
  • get shoe lifts 1.5 inches
  • leanmaxx
  • bonesmash softly for a month, then start hitting hard with a hammer every three days
  • vitamin d3+k2 mk7, calcium, zinc, magnesium, beta-carotene, lycopene, glucosamine for maintaining morning height
  • ligandrol or Test E cycle (only if you're gymmaxxing actively will give you better bonesmashing gains too) , start kickboxing or muay thai and get on GW501516 for more endurance
  • chewmaxxing (not if it looks like you're getting bloated, works for me tho) + some muscle definition in the face is dimorphic
  • moneymaxx until 18 and get surgeries
bonesmashing is cope man, I heard vitamins are shit too because the body doesn't absorb them properly, the rest of the tips look legit but I doubt they will have a massive change, the issue is my base is really too weak to have any good change, only dramatic ones are visible by surgery tbh, but even then I'll be 25 when getting it, what's the point then?

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Nick.Harte
cope. @Zeta is on org and still living a good life.
Zeta is chad, chad can literally be homeless living in a cave and still live a good kid

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PeakIncels and Nick.Harte
@PeakIncels @alurmo

This one is pretty good:

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and alurmo
bonesmashing is cope man, I heard vitamins are shit too because the body doesn't absorb them properly, the rest of the tips look legit but I doubt they will have a massive change, the issue is my base is really too weak to have any good change, only dramatic ones are visible by surgery tbh, but even then I'll be 25 when getting it, what's the point then?
Then don't try it bro, your choice

Don't you have this flame in your heart to achieve your goals? calling everything cope is easy, do you think trying vitamins would harm you? Even if they don't have an effect, your body will placebo itself into giving you results too

And beta carotene and lycopene aren't cope, I'm using them myself rn

What about leanmaxxing and shoe lifts? They are the biggest looksmaxxes to exist beside surgery. You are a volcel if you didn't even try to leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PeakIncels
You can help me either way if I tell you my flaws, most softmaxxes that work are nutrition, leanmaxxing, my core base is my bone position which is cuck-like, if you really want to help I can list you my flaws and you tell me how to improve, but leaking my face, sorry but no, if you don't want to I understand
I can’t

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Then don't try it bro, your choice

Don't you have this flame in your heart to achieve your goals? calling everything cope is easy, do you think trying vitamins would harm you? Even if they don't have an effect, your body will placebo itself into giving you results too

And beta carotene and lycopene aren't cope, I'm using them myself rn

What about leanmaxxing and shoe lifts? They are the biggest looksmaxxes to exist beside surgery. You are a volcel if you didn't even try to leanmaxx
I don't have the flame because I already tried it, I didn't try leanmaxx because I had an ED, if I start eating less you already know how it will end, shoe lifts seems legit but I dont give a fuck about my height rn, if I was a mtn I'd focus entirely on that

I don't think it would harm me but seriously it's vitamins unless I mega mega dose I will barely have any effect, is there anything else like diet or sum type of shit? idk

• So Sad
Reactions: Jonas2k7
cope. @Zeta is on org and still living a good life.
I mean in his case it's like Clavicular who has a big image on this site. Even goes for Amnesia

Doubt they would leave like that

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Please get off, this shit will destroy you in the long run. I can confirm as a 17 year old old cel

If your 16 and younger get the fuck off this website please, just try and enjoy your highschool life and your youth
Too late tho