For any stupid piece of shit that wants to try bonesmashing.

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

untitled

Thank me for saving your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Muh science

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 28774, amkcel and 2 others
@chadcel; muh it's bad muh pseudoscience muuuh muuuh

bonesmashing, honey eyedrops, hydrogen fluoride etc. are pillars of male looksmaxxing. basically almost ascension was made thanks to these

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amkcel, chadcel; and humanoidsub7
We know all of this already, try being more creative.
"Bonesmashing" theoretically works because of Wolff's law. What doesn't work though, is having an accident or an abrupt hit to the face, which is what your article discusses.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Deleted member 31942, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Did you get any progress from bonesmashing?
been bonesmashing since monday idk ill update in 2 months or a month ill see havent slept this week maybe like 20 hours my scheduele is fucked

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and JCaesar
been bonesmashing since monday idk ill update in 2 months or a month ill see havent slept this week maybe like 20 hours my scheduele is fucked
Please tag me when you post updates I wanna know if that shit really legit cuz there are so many threads like this one here

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, alekahmeti and Tyrone06
tag me when u post the update, curious asf

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
same man tag me too

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Nice try trying to keep me from my ascension im bonesmashing with a sledgehammer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite, matgot and Mewton
@chadcel; muh it's bad muh pseudoscience muuuh muuuh

bonesmashing, honey eyedrops, hydrogen fluoride etc. are pillars of male looksmaxxing. basically almost ascension was made thanks to these
For all the mfs who say it doesn't work when evidence shows it does, cool just stay ugly while I ascend

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Tag me bro

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Tyrone06
Update? Pics maybe?

Thank me for saving your life
smashing your bones would give you just temporary results it won't alter your subhuman genetics if you are not born with em at first place

nvm shit thread worked for me

smashing your bones would give you just temporary results it won't alter your subhuman genetics if you are not born with em at first place
it literally works for people that just need a little push to enhance their looks. but for sub5s like me ofc it doesnt work

Bonesmashing = cope

The whole forum says this to gatekeep it :feelshah:

wolff’s law is a meme