For APPEAL, who would you rather look like?

For appeal, who would you rather look like?

• Total voters
I picked 2
I know but who does 1 (not 2) appeal to
Why
Teens would go crazy for two and 1 wouldn't get that much reception from girls younger than 20 since it just looks a bit much for them I guess and 2 seems relatable to them in some way? idk like ask a 16 yr old boy if he would prefer gal gadot or a good looking girl his age.
My wife asked women aged 18-25, since I asked her to
I asked her white women only (she’s mulatta)
She told me most chose 2
Also why does 1 look a bit too much for them?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Really, who said? What do you look like?

If I’m being honest guy 1 is prettier, however most foids indeed would choose 2. All they see is collagen and hair and jbw

Maluma is prettyboy???? :feelskek:

That’s true
I guess they want someone to show off on social media as they see prettyboy as higher status pheno on social media
young maluma shaven was a prettboy,he looks like shit with a beard and or long hair

you're over complicating things,they'rwe just npcs that follow thr trends.nothing more to it.brainwashed just like all women were bbc lovers when rap was popular a decade ago.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I know but who does 1 (not 2) appeal to

Why

She told me most chose 2
1 appeals to older women

• +1
young maluma shaven was a prettboy,he looks like shit with a beard and or long hair

you're over complicating things,they'rwe just npcs that follow thr trends.nothing more to it.brainwashed just like all women were bbc lovers when rap was popular a decade ago.
How would you describe guy 1?

• +1
Cause I showed him to my sister and she said he was the hottest between those two
Wow
Race and age? Very surprised bc my wife asked about and she said most foids chose 2

• +1
She told me most chose 2
1 is like an angelina jolie equivalent, of course she is attractive but as a younger guy you would prolly choose a cute girl next door type looking girl, same thing here.

• +1
1 is like an angelina jolie equivalent, of course she is attractive but as a younger guy you would prolly choose a cute girl next door type looking girl, same thing here.
You think they’re scared of 1?

Yeah I was asking in terms of female gaze and not male gaze
No no, u didnt get it. The only appeal he has is on videos about female gaze. He’d be referenced there. Other guy is mena exotic slayer

• +1
Idk why girls don’t want that over 2
I JUST told you,studies show 86% of the populace are npc with no inner monologue,if tiktok tells them prettyboys(without the nuance that yes prettyboys generally mog,but a mascthetic and even masaculine guy can mog them)are the most desirable they'll choose this,if it tells them black guys(which are the ugliest race,just look at how hideous black albinos are,the dark skin hides flaws better)mog white guys,they'll become 'bbc only'queen of spades with dangerous bbls to appeal to rappers and black thugs etc

you overestimate how sophisticated the average foid is.

• +1
Idk why girls don’t want that over 2
The girls beint 13-15 year old girls on tiktok comments? Since when in high school or college were these the guys who were the slayers? They were always being cucked. Speaking from experience. I am that autistic female gaze. Genuinely low appeal dude

• +1
No no, u didnt get it. The only appeal he has is on videos about female gaze. He’d be referenced there. Other guy is mena exotic slayer
And tiktok brainrot foids ?

I JUST told you,studies show 86% of the populace are npc with no inner monologue,if tiktok tells them prettyboys(without the nuance that yes prettyboys generally mog,but a mascthetic and even masaculine guy can mog them)are the most desirable they'll choose this,if it tells them black guys(which are the ugliest race,just look at how hideous black albinos are,the dark skin hides flaws better)mog white guys,they'll become 'bbc only'queen of spades with dangerous bbls to appeal to rappers and black thugs etc

you overestimate how sophisticated the average foid is.
Black guys only have niche appeal to foids

The girls beint 13-15 year old girls on tiktok comments? Since when in high school or college were these the guys who were the slayers? They were always being cucked. Speaking from experience. I am that autistic female gaze. Genuinely low appeal dude
Nope, aged 18-25

I still dont think foids will choose tiktok htn vs masculine chad maybe low E teenagers

Black guys only have niche appeal to foids
you're gen z?I'm almost 32 and can tell you 10 years ago they had mass appeal to them because it was the beginning of the media propoganda and the rise of rap as being mainstream and the only music my generation listened to.

rap is dead now and blacks have become boring and too familiar now but they were not always just appealing to mudsharks with a bestiality fetish.

Really, who said? What do you look like?
I look half asian half white(unlike most hapas which look fully asian)with a narrow leptomorphic face,pointy nose and mongoloid eyes,high cheekbones,yellowish skin and wavy black hair.

I'm half black half dutch but my black mulatto mom is 1/4 choctaw and amerindians can look asian since they're tibetans mixed with ANE from the lost continent of mu,so the black skipped me and I look hapa for some reason.if I didn't have such extreme 3d forward growth I'd look fully asian northsinid.

most ppl describe me as 'exotic',@Veganist said i had a exotic unique pheno but I excp[lained to him it's common among turks like uyghurs and tatars.

Last edited:
you're gen z?I'm almost 32 and can tell you 10 years ago they had mass appeal to them because it was the beginning of the media propoganda and the rise of rap as being mainstream and the only music my generation listened to.

rap is dead now and blacks have become boring and too familiar now but they were not always just appealing to mudsharks with a bestiality fetish.
Brb will mass reply later on!

How is this a question?
A proper Chad vs how I imagine zoomers from org. to look like.

TikTok prettyboy trends, and they look for trends and hairstyle and collagen.
My sister only likes dudes that have a similar pheno to this

how could I turn her into a BWC only whore? Should I send her lots of Barrett and Vasily edits?

Last edited:
Second mogs for younger foids.
Both are gigachads

what about guy 1
He is obviously a chad but he doesn't look RIDICULOUS.
You need to understand that in 2024 you need to have RIDICULOUS bone structure to be considered attractive by foids.

• +1
High T Taliban Chad vs Tik Tok Estrogenic faggot.

• JFL
High T Taliban Chad vs Tik Tok Estrogenic faggot.
foids would prefer 2 though it seems. why?
He is obviously a chad but he doesn't look RIDICULOUS.
You need to understand that in 2024 you need to have RIDICULOUS bone structure to be considered attractive by foids.
Why doesn't 1 look ridiculous?

• +1