For everyone saying I frauded my lower third transformation VIEW THIS

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
For everyone saying I just frauded my lower third progress here are the most unfrauded pictures I could possibly take. No crazy angles, no filters no great lighting, no cheek biting, hair off my forehead. Yes I know my acne if cucked it’s hormonal. Also I have a high facial fat since I’m bulking to maximize growth potential.

My old pic:

IMG 4761

My unfrauded progress:

IMG 5431
IMG 5427
IMG 5430
IMG 5428

Any advice or observations would be helpful

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and wollet2
@Clavicular saw this guy on balloras ttok comments JFL :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, goodgamebro, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
if ur bulking and getting acne at the same time ur probably fucking up ur gut health and leading to more breakouts, if ur dirty bulking its ggs for ur skin

just switch to clean bulking

there istn much anyone is gonna be able to tell u jaw or eye wise, ur still young and developing just dont cuck ur hormones over you can try maybe roiding to maximize test or other things but apart from that not much that id say

atleast softmax appropriately, atleast u have the pheno where youd be able to just softmax and have jb appeal bnut thats not gonna happen if u bulk excessively and become an acnecel

• +1
Reactions: N1666
@Clavicular saw this guy on balloras ttok comments JFL :feelswhy:
Is she well known on here? I’m pretty sure all I asked was if she used .org since so many people were taking about her.

damn u look like a subhuman. ur only hope is if ure 11 or sth

• +1
Reactions: Axii and LooksThinker
For everyone saying I just frauded my lower third progress here are the most unfrauded pictures I could possibly take. No crazy angles, no filters no great lighting, no cheek biting, hair off my forehead. Yes I know my acne if cucked it’s hormonal. Also I have a high facial fat since I’m bulking to maximize growth potential.

My old pic:

View attachment 2818200

My unfrauded progress:

View attachment 2818207View attachment 2818208View attachment 2818209View attachment 2818210

how old r u

what are those road bumps on ur forehead

• JFL
Reactions: cheerio
Well done for falling for the bulking meme

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Jfl at this kindergarten

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Axii
Is she well known on here? I’m pretty sure all I asked was if she used .org since so many people were taking about her.
Bro its a dude :lul:, im pretty sure @Clavicular made2 larp tt accs pretending to be foids and ballora is one of them JFL

You guys are so retarded you let @Clavicular catfish you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular

My old pic:

View attachment 2818200

My unfrauded progress:

View attachment 2818207View attachment 2818208View attachment 2818209View attachment 2818210

u need lower thirdheight would be Damian kater pheno with more lower third

My old pic:

View attachment 2818200

My unfrauded progress:

not gonna lie it looks the same:p

Bro its a dude :lul:, im pretty sure @Clavicular made2 larp tt accs pretending to be foids and ballora is one of them JFL

You guys are so retarded you let @Clavicular catfish you

ur lost bro, that was a joke lmao

he literally uploaded a video making one of them cry, one of which was edating another person on the looksmax ttok sphere lmao

also ballora isnt some new person here before ttok she was on the og mogwarts discord with ehren and etc and got leaked multiple times

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
the sides of your face look bloated and overly wide or something slightly off putting

also i think your masseters are slightly too swollen

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer