For everyone who’s 5’11

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

relic of the past
Joined
Aug 6, 2023
Posts
13,514
Reputation
14,074
How do you cope? How do you not want to blow your brains out every waking moment that you exist? How do you live knowing you were so close to being able to live life but so far (6’0 is not tall either but its 100x better than 5’11)?

For anyone coping that you can larp as 6’0, many people can tell for one, secondly your limbs and proportions (at least for many 5’11 people) won’t be like a 6 foot plus, at 6 foot you get a certain lankiness that you don’t have at 5’11.

And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot. A 6 foot person says their height proudly and confidently, knowing it’s the truth and if they are questioned they can easily prove their height. It gives them self esteem and confidence than we can never have.

If only I could grow an inch, I would be so much happier.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sett, UnGhosted, IndecentEyes and 6 others
Morning height is real height btw

Incase you were using evening
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, UnGhosted and voks
How do you cope? How do you not want to blow your brains out every waking moment that you exist? How do you live knowing you were so close to being able to live life but so far (6’0 is not tall either but its 100x better than 5’11)?

For anyone coping that you can larp as 6’0, many people can tell for one, secondly your limbs and proportions (at least for many 5’11 people) won’t be like a 6 foot plus, at 6 foot you get a certain lankiness that you don’t have at 5’11.

And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot. A 6 foot person says their height proudly and confidently, knowing it’s the truth and if they are questioned they can easily prove their height. It gives them self esteem and confidence than we can never have.

If only I could grow an inch, I would be so much happier.
 
5'10 5'11 and 6'0 all have the same aura to me tbh

6'0 vs 6'1 is bigger than 5'11 to 6'0 mentally to me
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: user0259 and Napoleon1800
Morning height is real height btw

Incase you were using evening
Manlet cope

No one cares or sees your morning height. Afternoon/evening height is what matters. You can claim morning height but you can’t delude yourself about reality.
 
  • +1
Reactions: user0259 and Dydargas_
5'10 5'11 and 6'0 all have the same aura to me tbh

6'0 vs 6'1 is bigger than 5'11 to 6'0 mentally to me
I would say 5’11 vs 6’0 is big difference, 6’0 and 6’1 are quite similar, and then 6’2 is a massive jump (as its the threshold for being tall and gives you height halo).
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user0259 and truep0lishguy
How do you cope? How do you not want to blow your brains out every waking moment that you exist? How do you live knowing you were so close to being able to live life but so far (6’0 is not tall either but its 100x better than 5’11)?

For anyone coping that you can larp as 6’0, many people can tell for one, secondly your limbs and proportions (at least for many 5’11 people) won’t be like a 6 foot plus, at 6 foot you get a certain lankiness that you don’t have at 5’11.

And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot. A 6 foot person says their height proudly and confidently, knowing it’s the truth and if they are questioned they can easily prove their height. It gives them self esteem and confidence than we can never have.

If only I could grow an inch, I would be so much happier.
It’s not that bad at least you’re not 5”5
 
Manlet cope

No one cares or sees your morning height. Afternoon/evening height is what matters. You can claim morning height but you can’t delude yourself about reality.
No its just more accurate since morning height doesn't vary but afternoon does

Also with everyone larping and rounding up it'll be closer to what people see you as

So in every way it's more accurate
 
  • +1
Reactions: truep0lishguy
How do you cope? How do you not want to blow your brains out every waking moment that you exist? How do you live knowing you were so close to being able to live life but so far (6’0 is not tall either but its 100x better than 5’11)?

For anyone coping that you can larp as 6’0, many people can tell for one, secondly your limbs and proportions (at least for many 5’11 people) won’t be like a 6 foot plus, at 6 foot you get a certain lankiness that you don’t have at 5’11.

And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot. A 6 foot person says their height proudly and confidently, knowing it’s the truth and if they are questioned they can easily prove their height. It gives them self esteem and confidence than we can never have.

If only I could grow an inch, I would be so much happier.
I think they just put an insole
 
And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot.
hoping to grow
 
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
sub 6'2 guys really need therapy ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: user0259, LatinXBeast and Napoleon1800
No its just more accurate since morning height doesn't vary but afternoon does

Also with everyone larping and rounding up it'll be closer to what people see you as

So in every way it's more accurate
Larping doesn’t change reality

I can say I’m 6’5 or 5’4, and people can believe me, but it doesn’t change the reality that I’m just 5’11
 
I think I will end my life if I fail in ascending facially and somehow don’t get to 183cm evening height. I refuse to live through the torture of being a subhuman manlet existence
Manlet is sub5'9
 
  • +1
Reactions: truep0lishguy
Larping doesn’t change reality

I can say I’m 6’5 or 5’4, and people can believe me, but it doesn’t change the reality that I’m just 5’11
Nigger I'm saying morning height is closer to reality in every way
 
  • +1
Reactions: truep0lishguy
sub 6'2 guys really need therapy ngl
I was on hgh for 4 months and nothimg happened, letrozole at the same time, for 7 months I was on letrozole, not a mm of growth, I’m coming off now

I have moderate anterior pelvic tilt but idk if fixing that that would make me 6’0 evening height

Imagine going to a therapist and telling them you want to rope because you’re the king of manlets jfl, they’ll probably encourage you to rope to clean the gene pool
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and antrax
Nigger I'm saying morning height is closer to reality in every way
That’s just false, your afternoon and evening height is what is close to reality as you lose your morning height within 30 minutes
 
hoping to grow
If God exists, he really hates us doesn’t he? To deprive us of just an inch of growth to put us in eternal torture for the rest of our lives
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dydargas_
Under 6’0 is manlet (5’11 is king of manlets). 6’0 and 6’1 are passable. 6’2 and taller are tall.
Is he retarded
 
I don't care about my height tho 5'11 is a decent average height
 
didn't this nigga make a thread talking about how important being empathetic is
 
  • JFL
Reactions: WonkyChin186
How do you cope? How do you not want to blow your brains out every waking moment that you exist? How do you live knowing you were so close to being able to live life but so far (6’0 is not tall either but its 100x better than 5’11)?

For anyone coping that you can larp as 6’0, many people can tell for one, secondly your limbs and proportions (at least for many 5’11 people) won’t be like a 6 foot plus, at 6 foot you get a certain lankiness that you don’t have at 5’11.

And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot. A 6 foot person says their height proudly and confidently, knowing it’s the truth and if they are questioned they can easily prove their height. It gives them self esteem and confidence than we can never have.

If only I could grow an inch, I would be so much happier.
Ah yes that 2.6 cm extra is gonna determine my life
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and xXXxZeusxXXx
It’s not that bad at least you’re not 5”5
I would already be dead if I was 5’5. But in a way 5’5 guys have more peace, they know they will never be tall. If you are 5’11 you were promised the fruits of life, a tall height, yet robbed of it and completely betrayed. It ruins your mental peace a lot more
 
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506 and xXXxZeusxXXx
you can keep coping but this is reality
5'11 is 180.34 cm
6 ft is 182.88 cm

you really believe foids notice?
with shoes you are practically 6 feet anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506 and AscendHQ
i lose an inch from morning to evening
exactly, you can claim your morning height but it is not the height other people will see you as in reality
 
  • +1
Reactions: antrax
5'11 is 180.34 cm
6 ft is 182.88 cm

you really believe foids notice?
with shoes you are practically 6 feet anyway
Yes foids do notice especially if your proportions are bad

And again you can lie to others but you can never lie to yourself
 
I'm 5'11 and 3/4s on a bad day

Can I claim 6'
 
Ah yes that 2.6 cm extra is gonna determine my life
It would. This is a coping mechanism, I had the same but reality pill hit me hard it’s ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: cowmuncher26
Yes foids do notice especially if your proportions are bad

And again you can lie to others but you can never lie to yourself
Clav is 5'11 for instance and he gets foids. It's a shitty comparison but at certain height it really dont matter, face is primary factor more so than 2.54 cm
 
How do you cope? How do you not want to blow your brains out every waking moment that you exist? How do you live knowing you were so close to being able to live life but so far (6’0 is not tall either but its 100x better than 5’11)?

For anyone coping that you can larp as 6’0, many people can tell for one, secondly your limbs and proportions (at least for many 5’11 people) won’t be like a 6 foot plus, at 6 foot you get a certain lankiness that you don’t have at 5’11.

And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot. A 6 foot person says their height proudly and confidently, knowing it’s the truth and if they are questioned they can easily prove their height. It gives them self esteem and confidence than we can never have.

If only I could grow an inch, I would be so much happier.
Are you fucking stupid? The difference is an inch. BARELY anything

And 5’11 guys don’t exist. They call themselves 6’0
 
  • +1
Reactions: truep0lishguy
Clav is 5'11 for instance and he gets foids. It's a shitty comparison but at certain height it really dont matter, face is primary factor more so than 2.54 cm
Clav is 6 foot, you can tell by his proportions. He’s 183-184cm
 
It would. This is a coping mechanism, I had the same but reality pill hit me hard it’s ok
IMG 2826
:ogre: Ah yes this difference definitely makes the difference
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34 and xXXxZeusxXXx
How do you cope? How do you not want to blow your brains out every waking moment that you exist? How do you live knowing you were so close to being able to live life but so far (6’0 is not tall either but its 100x better than 5’11)?

For anyone coping that you can larp as 6’0, many people can tell for one, secondly your limbs and proportions (at least for many 5’11 people) won’t be like a 6 foot plus, at 6 foot you get a certain lankiness that you don’t have at 5’11.

And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot. A 6 foot person says their height proudly and confidently, knowing it’s the truth and if they are questioned they can easily prove their height. It gives them self esteem and confidence than we can never have.

If only I could grow an inch, I would be so much happier.
Fucking hell I either just fell for rage bait or the ramblings of a severely mentally ill person
 
  • +1
Reactions: truep0lishguy and xXXxZeusxXXx
Are you fucking stupid? The difference is an inch. BARELY anything

And 5’11 guys don’t exist. They call themselves 6’0
I literally explained why that one inch difference is giga brutal. That one inch difference is the difference between having good self esteem and suffering mentally forever, between being mocked and being accepted
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
I literally explained why that one inch difference is giga brutal. That one inch difference is the difference between having good self esteem and suffering mentally forever, between being mocked and being accepted
Yeah no it isn’t lmao. Proportions barely change from an inch bud
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
Clav is 6 foot, you can tell by his proportions. He’s 183-184cm
(Braden Peters) is listed as 5'11" in official police and arrest records, despite previously claiming to be 6'2"

Proportions definetly matter so is posture, you can legit claim 2-3 cm difference and foids will believe you
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Fucking hell I either just fell for rage bait or the ramblings of a severely mentally ill person
you can lie to others I do it too and many people can’t tell if your proportions are good and you wear height boosting shoes or something but I’m saying it will mentally wreck you because you will always know you were so close yet so far, that you are always inauthentic, and any time someone guesses you as 5’11 it would be a massive blow to you
 
you can lie to others I do it too and many people can’t tell if your proportions are good and you wear height boosting shoes or something but I’m saying it will mentally wreck you because you will always know you were so close yet so far, that you are always inauthentic, and any time someone guesses you as 5’11 it would be a massive blow to you
You’re incredibly retarded & if this isn’t a satire thread I can’t help but feel bad for you JFL
 
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34 and truep0lishguy

Similar threads

cb006
Replies
16
Views
82
scuderia
scuderia
mr007
Replies
16
Views
151
mr007
mr007
F
Replies
13
Views
62
alurmo
alurmo
AtrophicPyra
Replies
18
Views
56
DrRodger
DrRodger
thekey
Replies
4
Views
20
thekey
thekey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top