For everyone who’s 5’11

No but no guys View attachment 5698723 this really makes the differences:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
The fact that you had to go to the comparison chart to try and cope with being 5’11 proves my height. Deep down you know what I’m saying is true, I literally share the same height so i understand
 
you can lie to others I do it too and many people can’t tell if your proportions are good and you wear height boosting shoes or something but I’m saying it will mentally wreck you because you will always know you were so close yet so far, that you are always inauthentic, and any time someone guesses you as 5’11 it would be a massive blow to you
just say you wanna be 6 feet so bad I really dont believe its much of a difference to begin with 5'11 with good face vs 6 feet tall and decent face is just 2 different worlds rather than 2~ something height difference, this is ragebait im guessing
 
(Braden Peters) is listed as 5'11" in official police and arrest records, despite previously claiming to be 6'2"

Proportions definetly matter so is posture, you can legit claim 2-3 cm difference and foids will believe you
Absolutely brutal proportions pill if he’s actually 5’11
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
The fact that you had to go to the comparison chart to try and cope with being 5’11 proves my height. Deep down you know what I’m saying is true, I literally share the same height so i understand
No cause your just spreading bs
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
I would already be dead if I was 5’5. But in a way 5’5 guys have more peace, they know they will never be tall. If you are 5’11 you were promised the fruits of life, a tall height, yet robbed of it and completely betrayed. It ruins your mental peace a lot more
Damn idk bro. Sounds like you're a nihilistic guy

Im happy to be 5'11 and i'm not 'tall' but I do tower over girls

imo it's good enough
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
Dude if you think being 5’11 is suifuel my height will make you cage. I’m 5’10, and not even a strong 5’10 at that
5’10 is kind of in a similar boat but 5’11 is just brutal because it’s like a so close yet so far kind of situation and now make that permanent for your life.

Obviously none of this matters if you are above htn
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
No cause your just spreading bs
I’m just saying what I’m seeing in real life. Ive come to terms with the height pill anyways I avoid consuming height pill content because it just makes me want to rope badly
 
I’m just saying what I’m seeing in real life. Ive come to terms with the height pill anyways I avoid consuming height pill content because it just makes me want to rope badly
yeah bro 2 cm differnce brutallllllllll:ogre:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
5’10 is kind of in a similar boat but 5’11 is just brutal because it’s like a so close yet so far kind of situation and now make that permanent for your life.

Obviously none of this matters if you are above htn
oh that makes more sense
 
Yeah no it isn’t lmao. Proportions barely change from an inch bud
They do. 6 foot people are geniunely more lanky looking than 5’11 people, lot more than 5’11 people are compared to 5’10. It’s quite surprising
 
Damn idk bro. Sounds like you're a nihilistic guy

Im happy to be 5'11 and i'm not 'tall' but I do tower over girls

imo it's good enough
I don’t tower over girls, a girl wearing heels matches my height

And heightpill was not only about being taller than women. Idk how guys still fail to understand this, it’s about being taller than other men, that’s the core of what women want
 
Dude if you think being 5’11 is suifuel my height will make you cage. I’m 5’10, and not even a strong 5’10 at that
Hold on isn’t this nick fuentes height
 
I don’t tower over girls, a girl wearing heels matches my height

And heightpill was not only about being taller than women. Idk how guys still fail to understand this, it’s about being taller than other men, that’s the core of what women want
Fair

I'd say
50% of the time am 1-several inches taller
30% of the time am equal
20% of the time guys have 1-3 inches more
 
How do you cope? How do you not want to blow your brains out every waking moment that you exist? How do you live knowing you were so close to being able to live life but so far (6’0 is not tall either but its 100x better than 5’11)?

For anyone coping that you can larp as 6’0, many people can tell for one, secondly your limbs and proportions (at least for many 5’11 people) won’t be like a 6 foot plus, at 6 foot you get a certain lankiness that you don’t have at 5’11.

And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot. A 6 foot person says their height proudly and confidently, knowing it’s the truth and if they are questioned they can easily prove their height. It gives them self esteem and confidence than we can never have.

If only I could grow an inch, I would be so much happier.
My wingspan is like 6'2 so dnr
 
also 5´11, but fraud 6´2, but its something mandatory for me, due to me having a longer upper body than my legs and a long wingspan, so me frauding 6´2 just makes me look normal
 
How do you cope? How do you not want to blow your brains out every waking moment that you exist? How do you live knowing you were so close to being able to live life but so far (6’0 is not tall either but its 100x better than 5’11)?

For anyone coping that you can larp as 6’0, many people can tell for one, secondly your limbs and proportions (at least for many 5’11 people) won’t be like a 6 foot plus, at 6 foot you get a certain lankiness that you don’t have at 5’11.

And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot. A 6 foot person says their height proudly and confidently, knowing it’s the truth and if they are questioned they can easily prove their height. It gives them sel esteem and confidence than we can never have.

If only I could grow an inch, I would be so much happier.
the avg woman cant even tell the difference my nigga, if you are 5’11 and wear literally any type of shoe you are pushed past 6’0. Im 6’0 (when I wear sneakers or whatever the fuck I can easily pass as 6’2) and I have a friend whos 5’11 and the difference isnt very noticable.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
also 5´11, but fraud 6´2, but its something mandatory for me, due to me having a longer upper body than my legs and a long wingspan, so me frauding 6´2 just makes me look normal
My wingspan is slightly shorter than my height, my hands are small for my height as well and I have longer torso than legs, or like the legs aren’t noticeably longer than torso, I have the proportions of like a 5’7 dude which makes frauding hard for me. You’re lucky in this regard, similar to clav who looks minimum like a strong 6 foot due to his proportions
 
How do you cope? How do you not want to blow your brains out every waking moment that you exist? How do you live knowing you were so close to being able to live life but so far (6’0 is not tall either but its 100x better than 5’11)?

For anyone coping that you can larp as 6’0, many people can tell for one, secondly your limbs and proportions (at least for many 5’11 people) won’t be like a 6 foot plus, at 6 foot you get a certain lankiness that you don’t have at 5’11.

And it’s the confidence. You can lie but you will always know deep down you are a subhuman 5’11cel, you can never lie to yourself that you are 6 foot. A 6 foot person says their height proudly and confidently, knowing it’s the truth and if they are questioned they can easily prove their height. It gives them self esteem and confidence than we can never have.

If only I could grow an inch, I would be so much happier.
I am 5’9 brah, be happy with what you have, 5’11 is enough for pretty much all women, provided you aren’t ugly, also you’re coping with the 5’11 not looking visually tall, it’s actually 5’10 where average proportions end and 5’11 where tall proportions start
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

cb006
Replies
16
Views
82
scuderia
scuderia
mr007
Replies
16
Views
151
mr007
mr007
F
Replies
13
Views
62
alurmo
alurmo
AtrophicPyra
Replies
18
Views
56
DrRodger
DrRodger
thekey
Replies
4
Views
20
thekey
thekey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top