For first time saw a sub 5 cold approach a girl and successful got her number

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
The girl was walking just in front of me and this nigga approaches her while he was on his bicycle
He gives a smile and gave her a handshake , asked her name and her course
I was walking so I couldn't hear the entire convo but I saw the girl take out her phone and giving him her number.

Now I don't know if they both would fuck or not but seeing a guy so effortlessly talk to foids made me rage so hard
I can't even talk normally to most foids and this nigga did it soooo easily

It's fucking overrrrrrrr
@tristan18 @nitesik

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, Maalik, chadpreetsingh and 5 others
Sometimes you just need to be low inhib. Over for high inhib ass

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, chadpreetsingh, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Numbers don't mean anything
Only piv matters

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, SidharthTheSlayer and nope
The girl was walking just in front of me and this nigga approaches her while he was on his bicycle
I was walking so I couldn't hear the entire convo but I saw the girl take out her phone and giving him her number.

Now I don't know if they both would fuck or not but seeing a guy so effortlessly talk to foids made me rage so hard

It's fucking overrrrrrrr
@tristan18 @nitesik
She gave him the number to FDA so that he doesn't chimp out in front of her.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

It's fucking overrrrrrrr
@tristan18 @nitesik
Dude cold approaching was a hobby in our friend group. My ltn friends could get numbers I’ve seen it dosens of times lol. They obviously got rejected shit load of times but thats how numbers work

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 29581
she didnt wanna be seen as racist, she will ghost you

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

It's fucking overrrrrrrr
@tristan18 @nitesik
Dude. You must try cold approaching daily. Just every day at least once.

The benefits are just insane I promise you. Imaging yourself after doing 365 cold approaches. I became so low inhib through that you wouldnt believe. Also can talk efforlesly, and thats with my ogre face and voice which makes women scared

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and 5.5psl
Low inhib was good back in the tribes era because that showed the traits of someone who could command their tribe so maybe thats why

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back