For foids, body>>>>>>face

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
Joined
May 30, 2023
Posts
851
Reputation
752
Face is cope anyways for foids, whenever I see a foid with nice tits and ass, my brain goes full oonga boonga mode.

Body>>>>Face
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: huaus, fluoride1337, Deleted member 26067 and 2 others
Tales from the psych.
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 30432
copemaxxing thread
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Just be >4/10 after that gymmax is your success
 
Sexually yea but any woman can get sex with men who are much more attractive than herself
For a relationship/wife? I care way more about face than body. Like as soon as I nut I'd have no interest in her body but still care strongly about face.
 
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, LowTrust and Deleted member 29581

Similar threads

Messabouts
Replies
1
Views
40
satanicplayground
satanicplayground
dragomog
Replies
1
Views
34
truechangstatus
truechangstatus
ilya202
Replies
1
Views
37
Morgan
Morgan
anfoidtman
Replies
9
Views
55
nonameidea
nonameidea
bulliedeveryday
Replies
1
Views
44
Maduxke
Maduxke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top